Anyone remember the Fraggle comic books?

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I certainly remember the MB comics, which I won't discuss in great detail here, but I do NOT remember the FR comic books.

BJ

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
I remember

I remember the Fraggle Rock comics. I even had one (the one with the metronome which the Fraggles thought was a device that made everything move faster).

Patricia/cherrypotion27:smile:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I remember the Fraggle comics as well. I only had one issue though, and I can't remember which one I had. They looked like to me they wer baised on the animated series rather than the Muppet series.

G-MAN

Reaction score
I had the second issue (that had to do with Red's competitiveness I think) and #5 (the adaptation of "The Mean Genie")

SSLFan

Reaction score
I never knew there were comics? Was this around in the 80's? I grew up in the 90's.

Foodie

Reaction score
Yup. Back in the mid 80s', Marvel Comics' kids comicbook series called Star Comics, produced 8 issues of Fraggle Rock. Issues 1 & 2 were original stories but 3 - 8 were just adaptations of the TV show ( umm. they were. " Believe It Or Not ", " All Work And All Play ", " Wembley And the Mean Genie " , " Gobo's School For Explorers ", " The Great Radish Caper " and the " bean-barrow race " episode of which I can't quite recall the title ( I just know it's a long title ) ). Then, when the Fraggle Rock cartoon aired in. '88, they re-released issus 1 - 5 again as just Marvel titles.

The artwork in the comics was pretty good even though I don't think the artist, Marie Severen ( or something like that ), put as much care into some of it as I would've preferred . :smirk:

Yeah, I'm a dork. :wink:

Foodie

Reaction score
I remember the Fraggle Rock comics. I even had one (the one with the metronome which the Fraggles thought was a device that made everything move faster).

Patricia/cherrypotion27:smile:

That was issue one. :smirk:

Knegoff

Reaction score
I, myself just won Fraggle Rock comic issues 1,2,3,4,7 and will be glad to provide scans of them when I get them.

Joe:excited:

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Thats cool but wierd to see the Fraggles as cartoons.