Anybody remember the old Ernie ragdolls? Knickerbocker?

Rugby

Reaction score
Did they ever make Bert ragdolls to go with Ernie? I'll link to the Ernie ragdoll that I'm talking about on ebay or something if somebody wants to know what I'm talking about. :stick_out_tongue:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Did they ever make Bert ragdolls to go with Ernie? I'll link to the Ernie ragdoll that I'm talking about on ebay or something if somebody wants to know what I'm talking about. :stick_out_tongue:
that would be good to know i would love to have both of them very much . i love rag dolls
:stick_out_tongue:

sesameguy

Reaction score
Your parents must have gone to the same stores as mine, Rugby. :smile: Yes, they did make a Bert as well as an Ernie. They had their faces "painted" on, right? I recall having both of them at one time, but unfortunately they also are gone by now.

WaiterGrover

Reaction score
I had the ragdoll Ernie, but the hand-puppet with a stiff plastic/rubber head and hands was my Bert.

WaiterGrover

Reaction score
I wish I still had mine- Ernie's painted-on face crackled and flaked off too much in the end... poor Bert's arms didn't survive too many years of my rough childhood love either...
As a toddler, I used to stare in fascination at the inside of my Bert's head. I was reminded of that by watching Frank Oz talking about Jim's gift of "Bert In Self-Contemplation". I'll admit, I get choked up every time I see it.