Any crushes at schoool lately?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well there was this girl who's in high school now(8th grade which is the grade I should really be in,I'm in 7th grade,got held back in Kindergarden in 1999)named Cassie Morgan,who was in my Math class last year.She's got long blonde hair and freckles on her face,and kind of a quiet voice(not shy though),and I'm a little older than her,(born the same month and year but I'm a few days older than her).Can't wait till next year when I'm in High School and I'll meet up with her again,(and hopefully get to talk to her).:flirt:.I also try to see if she signed up on Myspace lol.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Well, I'm homeschooled, so I can't say I have one! But you might like to check out the "Lovesick Teenagers Clud Thread". :wink: It can be pretty fun!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm currently not in school and am currently in devoted, taken, commited relashionship as some of you here may or may not know. But I've had a few of them at different time. But I never had the currage to let them know about it. I was always too shy.

Good luck bigjeffery. I don't know if your shy or not, but if you ever do get the urge to talk to her or tell her how you fell or something, go for it because you never know how thins go. Sometimes things take a little while to befor that get off to a good start so don't get discurraged it does not work right off that back. JUst give it some time. But maybe I'm looking too much into this becuas you said it was just sa crush, so sorry if that was too foward! LOL!:embarrassed:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beakerfan said:
Well, I'm homeschooled, so I can't say I have one! But you might like to check out the "Lovesick Teenagers Clud Thread". :wink: It can be pretty fun!
Me too, but I still have some "co-op" classes to take.

But yeah, if anybody reads my psts in the Clud thread, that should give you my answer.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That is a fun thread guys! Hay Beakerfan, I was home schooled for a while, too!:smile:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Really? It's always fun to meet other homeschoolers! Although... some of them can be a little... strange... I've actually been homeschooled my whole life, and I'M GRADUATING THIS YEAR!!!!!!!! And it's cool, cuz I school through an ISP group which is part of a private school, so we get to have our own little graduation ceremony!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thanks! It was just second through fourth grade for me. I was actually in private school befor I was home shcooled. Yeah, you don't suppose it has to do with anti social tendencies, do you, lol!:stick_out_tongue: My neighbosr were home schooled, too. But they used to go to school with me, too. :zany:

But that's so cool that you get to have a ceremony like that! And congradulatins on graduating this year!:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beakerfan said:
Really? It's always fun to meet other homeschoolers! Although... some of them can be a little... strange... I've actually been homeschooled my whole life, and I'M GRADUATING THIS YEAR!!!!!!!! And it's cool, cuz I school through an ISP group which is part of a private school, so we get to have our own little graduation ceremony!
Similar thing I'm going through too. I actually went to public school from Kindergarten to Grade 8, I spent my first four weeks of Grade 9 in public school as well... it was horrible... such language, such bad behavior, such vulgarness...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Good luck bigjeffery. I don't know if your shy or not, but if you ever do get the urge to talk to her or tell her how you fell or something, go for it because you never know how thins go. Sometimes things take a little while to befor that get off to a good start so don't get discurraged it does not work right off that back. JUst give it some time. But maybe I'm looking too much into this becuas you said it was just sa crush, so sorry if that was too foward! LOL!:embarrassed:
Yeah,I am kinda shy about it.But it's life.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, I guees that is just a part of life that we all have to dael with. Some more then others of coures. But I wish you all the luck in the world with her, though. You can maek it happen if you really want to.:smile: