1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31, 2019.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Animal, Pepe and Kermit HOME MADE Puppets on eBay

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by BlueFrackle, Mar 12, 2004.

1. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Well-Known Member

2. Luke

Luke Well-Known Member

I don't like Kermit, but Animal and especially Pepe are quite good. That's the closest non-Henson built Pepe i've seen - would like to see him with clothes. I bet those auctions don't stay up long.

3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

The Link doesn't work anymore.... I'll have to take Luke's word on the mattewr!

4. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder Well-Known Member

The auctions are now off ebay.

5. Iggy35

Iggy35 Well-Known Member

6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I just got a crick in my neck checking out Gonzo.

7. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, it's very appropriate that Gonzo was sideways. Fits his personality perfectly.

8. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I want that Gonzo for sure. Get it for me. :concern: