And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I thought Dictator Drumpf promised there was going to be an end the excessive and incessant White House Press Briefings, but I guess that was just another lie of his, because it seems like the only thing that's changed about them is he replaced Spicey with some other sharp-tongued woman who, like the rest of them, just lies through her teeth in front of the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
See what I was saying about the right using the recent shooting as an opportunity to push their anti-liberal agenda?

And the left uses it to push gun-control. Once again, it goes both ways.

The ONLY way we are going to become less divided is to stop politicizing everything. Whether it's the recent shooting, healthcare, LGBT rights, etc., everything gets politicized. And as individuals we can quit complaining about being divided and stop repeating ad nauseam what we are being fed by either side. That's the only way it is going to stop. We need to demand more from our representatives and learn to work together. We need to stop repeating what we are being fed and do something to make positive change.

Instead of not celebrating the 4th of July because we've become a divided country, do something positive like maybe make an effort to go the day without complaining about "the other side". Or find something positive to say about the other sides position. Remember, it starts with just ONE PERSON

[https://youtu.be/0Zzfdlxjx4Y

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
We need to demand more from our representatives and learn to work together.
Agreed and I think both parties have had a wake up call from all this. It will be slow, but there will be some kind of positive change.

That said, I'll be honest. I think both sides will be better off if we all just pretend Trump isn't there. :wink:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Agreed and I think both parties have had a wake up call from all this. It will be slow, but there will be some kind of positive change.

That said, I'll be honest. I think both sides will be better off if we all just pretend Trump isn't there. :wink:
Well, I think it'll be hard to pretend he's not there but maybe they can find a way to get things done despite him.

Censored

Reaction score
And the left uses it to push gun-control. Once again, it goes both ways.

The ONLY way we are going to become less divided is to stop politicizing everything. Whether it's the recent shooting, healthcare, LGBT rights, etc., everything gets politicized. And as individuals we can quit complaining about being divided and stop repeating ad nauseam what we are being fed by either side. That's the only way it is going to stop. We need to demand more from our representatives and learn to work together. We need to stop repeating what we are being fed and do something to make positive change.

Instead of not celebrating the 4th of July because we've become a divided country, do something positive like maybe make an effort to go the day without complaining about "the other side". Or find something positive to say about the other sides position. Remember, it starts with just ONE PERSON

[https://youtu.be/0Zzfdlxjx4Y

I notice that you often end your posts saying that both sides need to do better, yet the beginning and middle of your posts seem to only defend the conservative point of view. If both sides really are to blame, as you say, shouldn't you be giving them both equal time?

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I notice that you often end your posts saying that both sides need to do better, yet the beginning and middle of your posts seem to only defend the conservative point of view. If both sides really are to blame, as you say, shouldn't you be giving them both equal time?
Fair point but my posts are generally in reply to a liberal point of view. They are intended to show the other side of the coin. Wouldn't it be silly of me to give them both equal time when the other side has already been presented? Rarely do I post something just on it's own. If I do and someone wants to present the other side I'm open to other points of view. All I ask is that they support it with a link or two. I find that helps trying to understand where a person is coming from and to further read about it.

Last edited: