And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

cjd874

Reaction score
So now, apparently Dumb Donald is complaining that Obama did nothing to prevent Russia from hacking and interfering with the election . . . y'know, the same hacking that he's been denying ever happened all these months? The same hacking that swung the election in his favor?
My reaction to it...

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
As Jamie said, he is the one on the right, and other two are friends of his.

So now, apparently Dumb Donald is complaining that Obama did nothing to prevent Russia from hacking and interfering with the election . . . y'know, the same hacking that he's been denying ever happened all these months? The same hacking that swung the election in his favor?
Thank you for clarifying.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
As Jamie said, he is the one on the right, and other two are friends of his.

Well it kinda goes both ways.

1) There is no way of knowing how much influence the Russian hacking actually had in the election

2) The Obama administration knew of the Russian hacking several months before the election. One of the reasons (and they admitted this) they did nothing is they thought that Hillary would win anyway. So now that they bring it up AFTER Hillary lost rings a little bit of sour grapes. Even they though that it wouldn't have much effect apparently.

(But I know how some people just :flirt: President Obama and think he could do no wrong)

Last edited:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
So Johnny Depp got in trouble for making a joke about assassinating President Trump.
I am disappointed when public figures can't add anything useful to a discussion beyond "I wish he/she was dead."

I'm even more disappointed when Trump can make equally immature statements about violence, and be rewarded for it time and again.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know what else is growing old and stale? Whenever a hate crime unfolds, be it against the LGBT community, blacks, Jews, Muslims, whatever, many people on the right always offer up their, "They actually did it to themselves to draw attention to their agenda" bullcrap. Again, it all comes back to the so-called "agenda" that all these groups keeping pushing. Because, yeah, when you speak out about wanting basic human rights for a minority group you belong, that's totally pushing an agenda. Not stripping Americans of healthcare, or attacking disabled Americans who are protesting peacefully, or trying to undo everything the last president did . . . that's totally not pushing an agenda at all.

But in all seriousness though, I mean really? Who would people commit hate crimes against themselves? What sense does that even make? Again, it makes none - just like the rest of the right's silly accusations and allegations, they make no sense.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree, I saw one guy say recently that being transgender is some kind of Marxist agenda, and I went, HOW?! Coming from the same people that never sat down and took the time to actually read the fricking Communist Manifesto.

Also it's interesting, you'd think Satanists would be hit with a lot more hate crimes and what not, because lots of people think we're pushing the biggest 'agenda' of all, yet it's not happening. They're probably too scared of us. :stick_out_tongue:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
You know what else is growing old and stale? Whenever a hate crime unfolds, be it against the LGBT community, blacks, Jews, Muslims, whatever, many people on the right always offer up their, "They actually did it to themselves to draw attention to their agenda" bullcrap. Again, it all comes back to the so-called "agenda" that all these groups keeping pushing. Because, yeah, when you speak out about wanting basic human rights for a minority group you belong, that's totally pushing an agenda. Not stripping Americans of healthcare, or attacking disabled Americans who are protesting peacefully, or trying to undo everything the last president did . . . that's totally not pushing an agenda at all.

But in all seriousness though, I mean really? Who would people commit hate crimes against themselves? What sense does that even make? Again, it makes none - just like the rest of the right's silly accusations and allegations, they make no sense.
The only evidence I can state-
back in 1987, there was a black girl named Tawana Brawley. It was alleged she was raped and beaten by two white men, who wrote "White Power" on her body, smeared her with dog poop, and left her for dead.
Al Sharpton came forward and swore he would get to the bottom of this, and bring these thugs to justice, and make an example out of them.

The whole thing turned out to be a hoax. But 30 years later, Sharpton still insists he's going to see this thing through.

Ironically enough, do you know what might bring about more universal unity? Ditch the word "community". Just like on Sesame Street, you had blacks, whites, Hispanics all intermingling together. Susan and Gordon didn't just keep to themselves. Just expand that paradigm on a bigger scale, so there are no separate exclusive communities, but we're all in the same boat.
No racial communities, no agendas. That might level the playing field, even just a little bit.

One of my favorite Dr. Seuss stories, that easily applies here, is "The Sneetches".
You had star-bellied Sneetches who thought they were superior to the plain-bellied Sneetches.
Along came a huckster with a machine who, for a price, could put stars on the plain-bellied Sneetches' bellies.
When the star-bellied Sneetches saw what was going on, they paid the huckster to have the stars taken off their bellies.
After this coup, the newly-star-bellied-Sneetches decided to remove the stars from their bellies.
And things kept escalating, with Sneetches adding and removing stars from their bellies, until some had star- bellies, others had plain bellies, but nobody could tell who was who, which was which. whether they originally had a star on their belly or not.
So they lived together in harmony, regardless of what "community" they were originally part of.

And the huckster made a nice wad of cash that day, promising he'll go to the next town, and his services will be in great demand.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
There were a bunch of cyberattacks (DDOS?) today I guess. Wonder who is responsible behind these...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Everybody sure was quick to attack and boycott Disney over making LeFou openly gay in BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, so how come nobody's getting upset over DisneyWorld unveiling an animatronic Trump this fall?

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Everybody sure was quick to attack and boycott Disney over making LeFou openly gay in BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, so how come nobody's getting upset over DisneyWorld unveiling an animatronic Trump this fall?
Ummm . . . why would they? The Hall of Presidents has been a Disney World staple for years and years and years.

People have to stop looking for controversy where there ain't any.