• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. The show debuts on PBS next Sunday at 7|6c and an official DVD is on the way.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

An Old Industrial Film By Dave Goelz

Canadian Fan

Reaction score
Dave certainly had a knack for puppeteering before joining The Muppets. The ball sounded almost like one of Frank Oz's characters (but I know it was Dave who did the voice).:concern::cool:

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I watched, I really like Dave's performance in this! The character was a funny one! The seal's fvoice sounds like Boober, but more enthusiastic! I liked it! Especially the part about the New Year's party!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've only watched a little of this so far, but for something recorded in the 1970s which I assume hadn't been restored or remastered the video quality is pretty good. To me it looks more like something from the 1980s than 1970s.