A Wrinkle in Time

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Did anyone else catch A Wrinkle in Time tonight? It was so much fun! A little overlong, but overall quite magical. I haven't had this much fun watching a movie in some time.

I screwed up when trying to record it, but if it comes on again or becomes available on DVD, it's a keeper.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I was going to mention that too! We actually came upon it completely by accident. I had no idea it was going to be on. We started watching it, and I was trying to figure out what it was; I knew there was something very familiar about it. After a couple minutes, I decided it must be "A Wrinkle in Time" and checked online to be sure. Sure enough, it was. It's been a long time since I read the book so I'm afraid I don't remember it all that well, but a lot of the movie seemed familiar, in spite of its modern-day setting. I thought it was really well done. The cast was really good too. :cool:
Erin

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I was at a friend's house and I don't have cable, so I missed it (they wouldn't watch it). I had the book when i was a kid. Wish I had seen it.

oOoanimaloOo

Reaction score
I read the book in the 6th grade and couldn't understand it so last week when I saw it was going to be on I watched and loved it (I love anything with romace in it) now I know what the movie is about :smile: