A sad piece of news

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I haven't been around for awhile due to one thing or another in my life. But one of those things has been concern over my grandmother's health and that all came to an end recently.

She quietly died in hospital around 6pm on August 14th and we're all missing her. She would have been 92 in November. :cry:

I've been meaning to come here and post again. I will do so now. I need the comfort of my friends.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I'm very sorry to hear that Bill, and I know how you feel. I lost my grandmother too. Try to remember some of the happy and/or funny times with her, believe me it helps.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Aww, I'm sorry Marty... I was wondering why you were so quiet for a while there, but now I understand.

Hopefully, she's no longer suffering; what exactly was wrong with her, as far as her health being a concern? I've only lost one grandparent so far, six years ago, my papaw died from a battle with Alzheimer's disease.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Aww, I'm sorry Marty... I was wondering why you were so quiet for a while there, but now I understand.

Hopefully, she's no longer suffering; what exactly was wrong with her, as far as her health being a concern? I've only lost one grandparent so far, six years ago, my papaw died from a battle with Alzheimer's disease.
Alzheimer's is just awful. I can't imagine not recognizing my loved ones. I'm very sorry for your loss as well.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you Snowthers and you too Dominic.

It's pretty late for me so I'll tell you what was wrong with her tomorrow.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
You're welcome. Like the Trash Heep says "Friends help".

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
My condolences to you, i know whats its like to lose a grandparent, even 2, actually my losing my grandmother is the reason i rarely speak Spanish anymore.

remember the good memories and great times no one can take those away from you

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
My condolences to you, i know whats its like to lose a grandparent, even 2, actually my losing my grandmother is the reason i rarely speak Spanish anymore.

remember the good memories and great times no one can take those away from you
I agree with you that's the best way to feel better.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
*hugs*
I'm so sorry for your loss Bill. I'll be praying for you. and your family