A quick update, it's been too long!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hello all to those whom remember me! And hello everyone who doesn't!

I do check the forums from time to time, but it's been rare that i post. I just saw Ave Q for the second time, as it traved here to Buffalo a few weeks ago. I can say i liked it in NYC better, but it was still just as great!

As for work, I've been working for Boces special education program for the past two years as a teachers aide and love it! It's with a mixed 4th grade/5 grade class. I'm gonna miss the kids so much,:sympathy: as I've been with them for two years as they moved up and now they will go on to a different middle schools.:wisdom: I still do puppet shows from time to time, and if anyone remembers i still work at that old pizza place on Saturdays...I've Been there forever! Hey it's gas money. This summer I'll be a head activity counselor at a summer camp in the drama department, so i have lots of funny Muppety actives in store for the kids. This will be my 5 year at that camp though.
Also in the puppetry section i posted about my role as the puppeteer for Audrey 2 in a October production Of Little Shop of Horrors this fall! I can't wait!

I can't believe how time flies, and on June 3rd I'll be 25! this coming Friday I'm having a party with all my friends at Dave and Busters and i have some histarical surprises in store for them! It's my party and I'M throwing the surprises? Yes because I'm calling it a "25 years of Zach" party and wanted all my friends to be there. There are going to be funny nose glasses, chattering teeth, rubber chickens and whoopee cushions all over the tables! There will also be some puppet friends making appearances as well. Pretty much a lot of ridiculous stuff going on and we'll all be stared at by the other people there...I LOVE IT! I can't wait to tell everyone to "Put your disguises on!" It will be a blast!:crazy:

hope all is well!

christyb

Reaction score
Hey Zack, long time no see. Glad to see all is well.