A Meeting of Two Dimensions

Misskermie

Reaction score
YO YO YO MC!!!

It's been too long, I miss all of you very very very much, kissy kissy.
But you know how life is. You can' really do the things you want to do on the internet because you're too busy with cruel reality of the real world... Ok, well it isn't cruel right now. Birthday tomorrow, woot woot. (Not pointless promotion, but just a friendly reminder since people forget me on February 4th. :stick_out_tongue:)

ANYHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Let's get on with the story!

-----------------

You'd think that it'd be any other ordinary Thursday in the Muppet residence. Jaz wasting away on the internet, Kermit bonding with his nephew, Fozzie catching up on a good joke book, and maybe some slipping up from Beau... OK, a lot of slipping up from Beau. Nevertheless, the house was nothing like this. Everyone had started to move out of the boarding house and into their own apartments, houses, and in the power couple's case, self built 80's mansions. Nobody was at the house... Except for two Muppets in the basement, and who else to be in the basement than Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and his assistant Beaker? While everyone was away, and starting to move back out of the boarding house once more, the two stayed behind in hopes of completing yet another unfinished product. "Muppet Labs Dimension transfer device" If the name hadn't already spoken for itself, it was supposed to deliver a singular person, (or in this case, Beaker) to a parallel dimension. Why anyone would want to attempt such an amazing yet foolish feat, no one was able to figure out why. However, they were going to attempt it anyways, because that's how they do it at Muppet Labs!
"Alright Beaker, all you have to do is step inside of the portal, pick some grass, and deliver the sample back to me for experimental purposes." Dr. Honeydew informed.
Despite Beaker's arm flailing, and complaints, he had no choice but to test out the insane invention before him as always. He took a few hesitant steps before the machine until he was forcfully pushed in by Bunsen. Upon entering, Beaker landed flat on his face.
"Hey, are you alright?"
Beaker looked up to a female frog with a bow on her head. She helped him up, and dusted him off.
"That's some fall you had there. My name's Kermitzie. What's your name?"
Beaker was completely speechless. She was the female equivalent of his boss. NOt Bunsen, but Kermit. He simply picked some grass and ran back through the portal from which he came.

So the alternate dimension was a bit backwards...
--------------------------------------

And since peoples is peoples, you can wait for an update, 'cause I got two hands only, and both of them are in pain. :big_grin:

lady piggy

Reaction score
Omg a new story from the fabulous Miss Kermie ,like can this day get any better ? Anyways oh this story sounds so interesting ,awww Kermitzie sounds like such a cute name :smile: post more when you can plz and Happy Early Birthday \(^_^)/ \(n_n)/ : )

Bridget

Reaction score
YO YO YO MC!!!

It's been too long, I miss all of you very very very much, kissy kissy.
But you know how life is. You can' really do the things you want to do on the internet because you're too busy with cruel reality of the real world... Ok, well it isn't cruel right now. Birthday tomorrow, woot woot. (Not pointless promotion, but just a friendly reminder since people forget me on February 4th. :stick_out_tongue:)

ANYHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Let's get on with the story!

-----------------

You'd think that it'd be any other ordinary Thursday in the Muppet residence. Jaz wasting away on the internet, Kermit bonding with his nephew, Fozzie catching up on a good joke book, and maybe some slipping up from Beau... OK, a lot of slipping up from Beau. Nevertheless, the house was nothing like this. Everyone had started to move out of the boarding house and into their own apartments, houses, and in the power couple's case, self built 80's mansions. Nobody was at the house... Except for two Muppets in the basement, and who else to be in the basement than Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and his assistant Beaker? While everyone was away, and starting to move back out of the boarding house once more, the two stayed behind in hopes of completing yet another unfinished product. "Muppet Labs Dimension transfer device" If the name hadn't already spoken for itself, it was supposed to deliver a singular person, (or in this case, Beaker) to a parallel dimension. Why anyone would want to attempt such an amazing yet foolish feat, no one was able to figure out why. However, they were going to attempt it anyways, because that's how they do it at Muppet Labs!
"Alright Beaker, all you have to do is step inside of the portal, pick some grass, and deliver the sample back to me for experimental purposes." Dr. Honeydew informed.
Despite Beaker's arm flailing, and complaints, he had no choice but to test out the insane invention before him as always. He took a few hesitant steps before the machine until he was forcfully pushed in by Bunsen. Upon entering, Beaker landed flat on his face.
"Hey, are you alright?"
Beaker looked up to a female frog with a bow on her head. She helped him up, and dusted him off.
"That's some fall you had there. My name's Kermitzie. What's your name?"
Beaker was completely speechless. She was the female equivalent of his boss. NOt Bunsen, but Kermit. He simply picked some grass and ran back through the portal from which he came.

So the alternate dimension was a bit backwards...
--------------------------------------

And since peoples is peoples, you can wait for an update, 'cause I got two hands only, and both of them are in pain. :big_grin:
Okay, you have captured my attention. I look forward to what it next!

"Is music, is dancing, is potatoes!" XD

Misskermie

Reaction score
eeeeereeee's JAZZY!
Bleah. I hate that nickname. >.<

So on with the next chapter... And stuff...
-----------------------------------
Beaker, in complete astonishment, simply placed the grass sample on the lab counter, and glared at the floor. Maybe the whole female Kermit thing was just a very realistic figment of his imagination, but then maybe it wasn't. There was no way to know at the moment.
"Thank you Beakie. Now I can go examine this at the science institute later. Won't all the other scientists be so jealous! Woo!" Bunsen feverishly made an exit as Beaker stood awaiting instruction. Then Bunsen peeked through the door.
"Oh, ad you're free to go for the day Beaker." Just what our little guinea pig was waiting to hear. He excused himself to his room, and flopped on the bed. He of course took a well deserved nap.

While asleep Beaker tossed and turned. He couldn't sleep. The events that occurred earlier amazed him. He had to know more about this place. His curiosity got him out of bed, and down into the basement where the dimension portal stood before him. Beaker slowly approached it, and dove in as he did before, leaving the portal open behind him.

As Beaker entered he found himself outside as he did the last time, but this time, Kermitzie was not there. Of course that was to be expected since it was night time inside of this alternate dimension. Beaker decided to head into the closest building which was a strange building titled, "The Steppum Theatre". The decor was very similar to The Muppets' very own beloved theatre, however, their color was blue... It was all very peculiar. He had passed many genderbent versions of the friends he knew and loved, but then he came eye to eye with someone who looked just like him...

And he fell in love...

Meanwhile, Bunsen came back into the lab, and noticed the portal. "Oh, that Beaker. He forgot to turn off the portal. I'll have to doc his pay for that one. Bunsen shut down the portal, which means no one comes in, and non one comes out.

Uh oh.

(I've literally kept this up for three days and now I'm too lazy to write some stuff in. Next update, I promise lol :big_grin:)

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
STORY!!!!STORY!!!!STOOOOOOOORREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!Don't make me fetch the dreaded nagging stick!

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
If you abandon this fanfic,Jaz,I will set Thog,Sweetums,Carl,The Mutations,Angel Marie,Gloat,Boppity,AND a ferocious,killing,murdering,blood-sucking creature who we know as ......*stops suspensefully for a dramatic affect* THE HORRIFYING BUNDLE OF CUTENESS BEAN BUNNY!!!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! THE HORROR!!!!!!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Jaz, I have a feeling this story needs more than just a few chapters.