A Gobo Scribble

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
OH MAN! you're my new hero! That's AWESOME!!!

What is the media (pen, ink, pencil)? What kind of paper? That is totally awesome! Can you do a group picture like that style, or seperate portraits? Jerry Nelson would love a copy of that at home I betcha!

Foodie

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
OH MAN! you're my new hero! That's AWESOME!!!

What is the media (pen, ink, pencil)? What kind of paper? That is totally awesome! Can you do a group picture like that style, or seperate portraits? Jerry Nelson would love a copy of that at home I betcha!
Heh heh. It's just colored pencil done in my sketchbook. I've been meaning to do some more fraggle pics so, hopefully I'll have some soon. I've thought about sending a pic to Jerry too. :smirk:

Nick

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I was checking out your other art, too; do you have anything going on with your characters in a book or anything? Comic strips?

Foodie

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I was checking out your other art, too; do you have anything going on with your characters in a book or anything? Comic strips?
Well, nothing like that yet. I've been gearing myself towards a comicbook sort of thing some time in the future. Here's my Deviant Art link if ya wanna see s'more of my poop.
:smirk:

http://phraggle.deviantart.com/

Nick

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
There's basically NO money up front. Check it out!! I've got to get busy with some Muley stuff. I think they also do full color interiors as well, right? Need to double check. Let's see some Foodie stuff published, man!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
wembleyfraggle said:
Are you really a Nude photographer?
Nice!
Ty
Who? And does it mean they take pictures of folks who are nude, or are nude while taking photographs??