A Frog's Eye View

Hope Mills

Reaction score
Kermit wants to know your life's milestones, Muppet fans: Give him your heartfelt, whether humorous or not, story(ies). :smile:

Hope Mills

Reaction score
By means of the book, Before You Leap: A Frog's Eye View of Life's Greatest Lessons, here are a few guidelines for sharing your story:

Growing up
Falling in love
Starting a career
Managing your finances
Enjoying the good life

Have fun! :wisdom:

Hope Mills

Reaction score
Okay, here goes Hope's...

on growing up--watching my younger brothers and sisters wobbling around on their young feet and then falling down. Helping hands were made available to bring them back up to their feet. By this I've learned not to be a selfish person; and to reach out to help others when they are in need.

falling in love--my husband's amazing ability to love unconditionally is insprirational.

starting a career--just to understand that the sky is sometimes BEYOND the limit (meaning that anyone can be what he/she hopes to become)

managing your finances--go broke, folks, lol! Only then will you understand the value of providential living.

and enjoying the good life--it goes without saying, and through all of the above, do get to know the "Man," and His Son, upstairs!

:smile:

Okay, good luck with yours!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh growing up: I guess somtimes when life is just no going the way you want, planed or expected it to go it too you just have to hold on and stay positive that things will work out in the end and beyond. And you never know, Something even better might just come up!:smile:

Hope Mills

Reaction score
Oh growing up: I guess somtimes when life is just no going the way you want, planed or expected it to go it too you just have to hold on and stay positive that things will work out in the end and beyond. And you never know, Something even better might just come up!:smile:

I agree, things always get better! ((((Ilikemuppets))))