9" and 12" Fraggle Plushes To Be Available In UK

Luke

Reaction score
It was announced today in the industry magazine Toy News that a distribution company called ESDEVIUM GAMES will bring 9" and 12" Fraggle and Doozer plushes to the UK. Each of the 12" character coming with a DVD containing 2 episodes of the show. This sounds a bit like the Sababa plushes with DVD's but there is a picture of the Gobo plush in the article and it really doesn't look like the Sababa one at all to me so they must be new from somewhere. Esdevium can be contacted in the UK on 01420 593593 or the website is at http://www.esdeviumgames.com/

Fraggle Rock is being screened on Boomerang here in the UK so its probably the reason they've decided to do this. The plushes will be available from the first quarter of 2008.

Drtooth

Reaction score
While I'm clearly not in the UK, I did want to see them, but I just can't find it navagating on the site. If possible, can you show us a pic?

Foodie

Reaction score
Ya know, I think I just may have won a set of these one eBay. No wait, these didn't come with DVDs. I won some weird ones that look like they're larger versions of the key ring fraggles... cuz the set included Mokey. They're over 12 inches. :smirk: The seller said they're unproduced samples.

Luke

Reaction score
I will try to get the pic scanned. They look very similar to the Sababas to me but the Sababas were 10/14" right? These are definitely 9/12". This company is just a distributor so i guess maybe the USA license has passed to someone new.