DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Well we're just about half-way through 2007, how's it going for all of us? Has it been a good year? An OK year? Anything significant happen? Let's share and review! :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow. It's weird to think we're already halfway through 2007. It's been a pretty uneventful year so far, at least compared to last year for me! I mean let's face it, not much can top 2006 for me, I got married and bought a house. This year? Nothing much at all. Honestly though, I'm ok with that.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hehe, poor Beth and her uneventfulness. :stick_out_tongue: Well, this year has been pretty darn good for me so far. It's had its ups and its downs, but thankfully it had its ups again. I'm really looking forward to the latter half of this year, what with all of the Muppet merchandise we'll be seeing. :big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ooh, me too Prawnie! I have all the release dates on my calendar, I'm so excited! Which one are you most excited for? I think I'm most looking forward to Muppet Show Season Two!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
This year has been strange for me. It's had wayyy too many major ups and major downs for me so far.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ooh, me too Prawnie! I have all the release dates on my calendar, I'm so excited! Which one are you most excited for? I think I'm most looking forward to Muppet Show Season Two!
Oh, definitely TMS 2. Mostly for the new "Muppets on Muppets" segment, I'm really looking forward to seeing some new Muppet productions like that. I also really, really want to see the Steve Martin and Elton John episodes. :big_grin: But then again, you gotta be excited for Fraggles and Old School too! :excited:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I know, the Steve Martin episode is like my all time favorite. I just love him, he's hilarious.

Yeah, excited for Fraggle Rock and Old School too. It is a good year to be a Muppet fan!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
You can say that again! DVD sets, new Muppet comic in Disney Adventures, Muppet Star Wars figures, Dark Crystal and Labyrinth special edition DVDs... I think my wallet just went into a coma. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, all I can say really is that 2007 has, so far, been a MUCH better year than 2006 was; 2006 was the worst year of my entire life!

As for anything major happening this year: I graduated high school, and had my 18th birthday; in the months to come: we'll be heading out for a vacation in August, Tommie will be turning five-years-old in September (that's a senior-citizen in bunny years), my mom will have FINALLY had a full recovery from her shoulder surgery in October not to mention Halloween, then there's Thanksgiving in November, and Christmas in December.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, 2007 has been a great year for me as it turns out. Things happened for me that seems impossible. :smile:

As far as entertainment goes, nothing really cool happened there (other than a few Retro DVD releases that I loved!)