15 Seconds to Curtain!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
15 Seconds to Curtain! has been updated to include Scooter's MWoO appearance, as well as the addition of a few TMS skits that I didn't include last time I updated.

I also have a bit of a request. For a future update I'm planning on putting up a page that showcases Scooter's various wardrobe changes (costumes for TMS, his theatre usher outfit in MTM, etc). The only costume I don't have a picture of is Scooter as Alan-a-dale from the Lynn Redgrave episode. So if anyone happens to have a picture of that, I'd appreciate it if I could get a copy (and whoever provides the picture would be credited).

-Kim

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Well, it's been a year, two months and nine days, but 15 Seconds to Curtain! has been updated yet again.

For this update I've redone the page of Scooter's appearances; all of his appearances for season 1 of the Muppet Show have been given their own separate page, as have the Muppets' television specials. Hopefully I'll eventually have separate pages for the movies and the other four seasons of the show.

Second, and most importantly...the image gallery is now open! It may not be much right now, but I do promise to add more pictures. Sometime down the line I'll organize the gallery a little better, giving it thumbnails and such. If you have any Scooter pictures you'd like to donate to the website, feel free to e-mail or PM me. Also, I'd like to repeat my request for an image of Scooter in his Alan-a-dale costume from the Lynn Redgrave episode.

15 Seconds to Curtain!

-Kim

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Looks nice, really nice! And that's right, Scooter's alter ego does have a birthday coming up on Wednesday...we must do something in honor of the day.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yes, we must shell out the cake and ice cream, and some sort of tasty, delicious beverage. BRING OUT THE ORANGE DRINK!!!

Daniel