100th Member!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations to Travelling Matt for being our 100th guest! Just for signing up, you'll get all your messages free! What a deal, huh? :wink:

Seriously, we really do appreciate everyone who has registered so far. We know that this is a pretty big change from what we're all used to, but everyone has made the transition really smooth. Thank you to everyone for supporting Muppet Central. Your continued friendship means so much to us.

Iggy35

Reaction score
I heard rumours that the 100th sign-up gets a Terry Angus puppet made in their own image! :smile:

IGGY35

Iggy35

Reaction score
Oh well, its good to dream, I suppose! :smile:

IGGY35

matleo

Reaction score
I heard rumors that the 100th memebr gets spanked bythe 99 who preceeded him!:big_grin:

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Cindy

Give us a little time, I think we'll all adjust to our new home just fine. I bet in a few months we won't be able to imagine going back to the old system!

I'm sure this has meant a huge amount of work for you and Phillip-- thanks for taking the time to make the move go so well for all of us!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by matleo
I heard rumors that the 100th memebr gets spanked bythe 99 who preceeded him!:big_grin:
Actually, I heard it was money. The 100th member gives all of us money.

If that's not it, give me money anyways...

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
err Sorry about that color choice last time. I was unfamiliar with the color name and thought I'd give it a try but I don't think it shows up very well.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
MuppetQuilter,

Originally posted by MuppetQuilter
Give us a little time, I think we'll all adjust to our new home just fine. I bet in a few months we won't be able to imagine going back to the old system!
Yeah, I agree I'm not one for change, but seems how there were over 300 new posts today, I think I'll get used to it quite fast. LOL

Slow down guys, I'm having trouble keeping up! Just kidding! :wink:

Oh, and don't worry about that color... who knew that "burlywood" was going to be so... uhm ... burly? :big_grin: