100 Greatest Musicals: Vote for Muppets Take Manhattan

mattyboy

Reaction score
I was just about to vote for 10 of the 100 Greatest Musicals on Channel 4's website (www.channel4.com/100greatest) and then low and behold, 'The Muppets Take Manhattan' was on the list. Obviously that was my first vote but people from the U.K please vote for this film because I'm afraid that it might not do well in the top 100, even though it deserves too. It should air the results of the votes on Channel 4 in November supposedly. You can also vote I think in The Daily Mail Newspaper as well in The U.K.
COME ON VOTE FOR THE BEST :sing:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
would it be cheating if people not from the UK voted?

mattyboy

Reaction score
I doubt it, just as long as you are able to get on to the website. www.channel4.com/100greatest
Look and click on the 100 greatest musical page and you'll see a picture of Miss Piggy from the quiz section apper on the bottom of the webpage.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I don't think it is cheating. Vote away.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
"Little Shop of Horrors" is also a nominee, I wonder Frank Oz will give an interview to Channel 4 about Little shop & Take Manhattan?

mattyboy

Reaction score
I hope so. I'm more excited to find out where both of them place in the top 100 and what other people think about the films (they better be positive views!!!).

The voting for it has now ended but the minute I find out the results via T.V or their website I'll let you know. :wink:

mattyboy

Reaction score
The musical festival will be shown on Boxing Day on Channel 4 and guess what? Miss Piggy herself is featured and also it looks as though 'The Muppets Take Manhattan' seems to be in the Top 50 because she is only mentioned about having an interview in the second installment of the show, hence the Top 50. Please let the film be in a good slot (no.1, lol). Also 'Muppets From Space' and 'It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie' are on during the festive season as well. Great year for Chrimbo U.K Muppet Fans. YEY!!!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
appears that voting is over now. darn, i missed it.

mattyboy

Reaction score
It got to no. 49 - which is fantastic, and Miss Piggy looked gorgeous, lol. It's good because it's beaten the likes of 'Funny Girl,' 'An American In Paris' and 'Gigi.' 'Little Shop Of Horrors' hasn't featured yet but it's in the top 40 and I'll find that out tomorrow.