What song can you not get out of your head?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
I have the Beach Boys' "Do It Again" stuck after reading/listening to Sam Neill's much-procrastinated top 10 Beach Boys tunes blog post. Argh. I'll get him for this.

-------------

Vincent L

Reaction score
Winter Magic, written by Dave and Jean Perry.
In other words, NOT the version by Kara.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I've been endlessly going around the last few days singing Dave Stewart's "One Way Ticket to the Moon".

Of course being a Muppet Freak, the guy in the video reminds me of a cross between Crazy Harry and Dr. Rainbrain.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
The Friends theme song (I'll be There For You) has been stuck in my head for ages, but now thanks to HeyButtahfly, I can't get She's So Mean out of my head :stick_out_tongue:
Don't worry-- I've got something better for you. I've been listening to Donny Osmond a lot this week.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
According to my iTunes library, I've listened to "Don't Nobody Bring Me No Bad News" by Mabel King from The Wiz about 169 times.

Vincent L

Reaction score
According to my iTunes library, I've listened to "Don't Nobody Bring Me No Bad News" by Mabel King from The Wiz about 169 times.
According to iTunes, I listened to The Girl From Ipanema 364 times.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
According to my borrowed library, I am listening to Sonny & Cher's "The Beat Goes On" like more than 5 times. Cher is like a liad-back and cool kind of girl like Janice rully was. Sonny's voice was rasp, but I don't think it was too raspy. I seriously like can't get this song out of my head. :flirt: