Wanted: Muppet Babies eps

hal

Reaction score
I love this show from when I was a kid, and I would love to have it now. I'm looking for the complete collection, btw. Please help.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
They sell these on ioffer.com. I just bought a set (107 epidsodes) for a reasonable price and the seller informed me it will take about a week to deliver plus the seller provides delivery confirmation.

hal

Reaction score
Lemme know how the quality is, when u get em. Somehow, I doubt this show will ever be released to dvd, with all the video clips:frown:

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I'll make sure I'll let you know how the quality is once I receive them. I am planning on watching the majority of the episodes the day I receive the dvds, after work! I agree - I don't think Disney will be releasing them on DVD either. I'll keep you updated:smile:

hal

Reaction score
Thanx:wink:
I've loved this show ever since I was a kid, and would love to be able to watch it now.:excited:

Slackbot

Reaction score
I bought my MC set on ioffer, and was not terribly impressed. A lot of the episodes were poor quality, or truncated, or would not play at all. In many cases, the videos I snagged from Youtube were better. But what can you expect for less than $30?