MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *to Jana* Not exactly...Its an expression like, "Paint the town pink" means to go overboard...Not that anyone really paints pink towns...Especially if they've just been thrown overboard...Although, that did happen once in Gibralta...

RedDragon

Reaction score
Som: *to Jason* Oh great! You upset her!

Jason: I upset her? YOU upset her!

Som: I did not!

Jason: YES YOU DID!

Jason and Som: <start wrestling again>

Mairin: *to Goat* I've always-ed liked mud wrestling...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *darts over to the ambulance bearing an umbrella and a poncho draped across his arm* Mairin, babe! I just happened to notice you sitting here next to the talking flower bed. You must be so lonely--and cold! Here, take this poncho and my company while we sit and enjoy the rest of the fight. *whips out box of chocolates that's half empty* Chocolate? ...Don't ask where I got it. *cheeky grin*

RedDragon

Reaction score
Mairin: <eyes narrow> Jack...

Jason: <looks over> JACK!

Som: <confused> Jack?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Jack-of-all-trades!...Yes, that's another expression Jana. But it doesn't mean we can sell Mingosteen's brother...or swap him for a paper-clip on e-bay or anything.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *blink* *looks around at everyone who ust said his name (or some variation)* Ah ha ha... Umm... *to Mairin* Hello my love, miss me? *to Jason* Oh, friar! You're back! Here to give the bike shed an exorcism? *to Som* ...Who are you again? *to Goat* I wish you would've been left out in the rain... *yells up to Father* Bo! You found Jana? ...Was she under the sink? If so, I swear I didn't put her there! *to Mr. Harvey* Oh... wait, you didn't say my name... Erm... Crazy weather lately, eh?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Jana: Awww, why not? I think a red paperclip would look prettyer...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: <blinks at Jack> Please. I've had ENOUGH clean threats today.

Status
Not open for further replies.