MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: <Rolls eyes> Men and their egos. I miss Elbow. BOYS, STOP ACTING LIKE SQUIRTS AND GET THE OTHER UNCONSCIOUS GIRL OUT OF THE RAIN!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: That's right, Jana, of course. *to Harvey* Are we still checking these sheets for small print? *lifts sheaf of paper* Because I was just thinking we should get this linen washed today...You're right, small children's hand prints all over it...Shouldn't let the kids eat toast in the bedroom...*takes a slice of toast quickly away from Jana*...makes their fingers sticky.

(OOC: I'm really not ignoring you, FraggleMuppet, by the way. Father just tends to ignore Jana, sorry ;P Guess that comes with being the youngest. Hehe)

RedDragon

Reaction score
Jason and Som: Huh? <both look down to see Mairin curled up in the mud> Mairin!

Som: <leans down to pick Mairin up>

Jason: Oh no you DON'T! <shoves Som out of the way and goes to pick up Mairin>

Som: OH NO YOU DIDN'T! HOW DARE YOU! <leaps at Jason knocking him to the ground>

Jason and Som: <start wrestling in the mud>

Mairin: *moans* <rolls over> *mutters* That sea monkey stole my lunch money...

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Jana: Maybe kids shouldn't let their parents eat toast in bed? *Pulls toast away from Father, resulting in more crums and stickyness.*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: ...YOU GUYS ARE REALLY BAD AT FIGHTING OVER GIRLS! ...Well... Whoa. They ARE fighting... OVER a girl... just... not quite the right way, dudes. Not quite the right way. <Shakes head>

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ooc: Oh no, no, not at all! If anything, I thought just for a moment that you were having trouble relating to the character as I'm portraying her, but I'll go with your explination.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Excuse me? *snatching toast back* Yes...I really am that petty and steal food from the mouths of my own children...*to Jana* Sit! Stay. *hands her toast back* Good girl. Right...any other business?

(OOC: I've been reading through the old thread, and you're actually doing her as she's always been done! Feisty, but ignored. Hehe :stick_out_tongue:)

RedDragon

Reaction score
Jason and Som: <continue to wrestle in the mud and end up rolling over Mairin>

Mairin: *is rolled over* AHHH!

Jason and Som: <immediately stop fighting> Mairin, are you ok?

Mairin: No I'm not ok! You just rolled over me! Jerks! <stomps over to the ambulance and sits next to Goat with arms crossed> Sorry about the glass of water...

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Jana: *referring to Father's comment.* You really would do that? That's gross!

Ooc: Thanks for the complement, although, I never thought of her as particularly ignored.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: <Shrug> Happens. It wouldn'ta been so bad if it hadn't been for the s--the so--s--<shudders> It's cool, is the point. <Nods towards the guys> They're idiots, but the view's kinda nice, huh? Once the rain stops, I am SO in that mud...

Status
Not open for further replies.