"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

Vibs

Reaction score
Rosa: ... Well, I actually do have some coffee. Some hot, steaming coffee with cold, whipped milk and a tiny chocolate on the saucer.. Mm, yeah I do have that. I think I'll go get myself that. Thanks for reminding me, 'moppet'.

And you *points to Hevej* you're annoying, very stunningly handsome in a smelly, beardy way.. but never the less annoying. I'll have you either leave my house, seeing as you yourself are a villain I suppose going to the police wouldn't help you much apart from getting yourself locked up, or you can come cook me a meal. Your choice, "matey". Arh I just can't pull that off can I? Oh well CHOOSE!

Viq: Okay! Now we're... back where we started..

Vibs: Well, that's something!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hevej: *aside* She said it, Mop. I'm a villian at heart. *ahem* Aye...ev'n if me accent ain't what it us't a was! Arrr...*ahem* Bye! *runs away*

Moppet: ...great...and she has tiny chocolates...I hate my life...

Vibs

Reaction score
Rosa: hey you! Ooh nevermind him, you're the one I'm interested in Moppet! *thinks* That is, interesting you're interesting. *thinks - frowns* ThAT is you're interesting because I can get money from keeping you here! Oh you want a tiny chocolate? Don't we all *slowly eats one and smiles happily at him*

Erine81981

Reaction score
At some diner.........

Biggy: This is a really good hamburger. *eats another bite*

Yakky: What is it with you? Do you hate me? Do you really despise me?

Biggy: *mouthful* Why?

Yakky: You could be eatting one of my family memebers.

Biggy: *swallows* This is cow. Not yak.

Yakky: It could still be one of my relatives.

Ghost Kyle: :flirt: How you doin'?

Cash Register Employee: I'm doin'. How 'bout you?

Ghost Kyle: Doin'. *raises eyebrows up and down*

Yakky: Look at that. He's hitting on an employee at this.......place.

Biggy: What's the big deal.

Yakky: First off. He has a girlfriend. Grey! *knocks on Biggy's head* And two he's a ghost.

Biggy: As long as he's getting along fine. I think'll be fine.

Yakky: You and your ways. What's up with you? You used to care about him. Have you stopped or what?

Biggy: He's growing up. He don't need us.

Yakky: Oh whatever. *gets up* *walks over to Kyle* Come on you! *tries to grab Kyle* Your coming wi......

Ghost Kyle: So you have a boyfriend?

Yakky: KYYYYYYYYLLLLLEEEEEE!

Ghost Kyle: Hold on. *walks over to Yakky* What?

Yakky: You do know that your still a ghost and that you have Grey to worry about?

Ghost Kyle: Don't care and who?

Yakky: Grey?

Ghost Kyle: Don't ring a bell.

Yakky: What? *mouth hangs open*

Ghost Kyle: *goes back hitting on the girl behind the counter*

Yakky: This is one wacked up world.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Rosa....you don't understand...I really really need this...I have a FAMILY to protect...I have bills...I really need a little leaverage...I need...GIVE ME COFFEE! *foaming at the mouth*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Overhanging fixture becomes unfixed, concking Bo out in it's falling plummet to the ground below.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: Darn those overhead fixtures! *collapses*

(OOC: Hi Dan! Hi Ed! Hi kyle! *waves*)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Unseen eyes peer in on the captives in the cabin, whispering in hushed tones as to why this has been dragged out so long... Dragging Bo and Hebbage through the woods and into this cabined captivity.
*As soon as they appeared the eyes disappear back into the darkness.

christyb

Reaction score
Somewhere on a random island in the middle of no where....

Mother and a young girl of sixteen stood engaged in a duel of swords. She was an opponent worthy of the old pirate legend. Finally after what seemed like hours Mother disarmed the girl.

Mother: All right you, now tell me where is your Father? I know who he is. Do you think Ron could hide?

Girl: *breathing heavily* Who are you?

Mother: Christy Moppet to most. I was called Nicky to him.

Girl: Then I have a message for you. My father Ronald Dimtri is dead he was ambushed by Abu Fletcher days ago.