The RHLC!

Nekoshema

Reaction score
Yes - it's from the documentary "Down at Fraggle Rock." In it, Richard talks about what it was like to be a director for the first time, as well as what it was like to play Junior Gorg.

The photo also shows up at the end of one 1993 SST episode, which the crew had dedicated to Richard's memory. So it's there with the caption, "In Memory of Richard Hunt: 1951-1992."
i thought it was from Fraggle Rock [i seriously need the rest of the series] :cry: brings a tear to my eye whenever i see 'in memory of' especially Richard

i checked out the song list, good choices, you even got some i wanted to suggest. :wink: there is one you don't have [i've been searching for it myself] Junior Gorg sings [forgive me if the order's off] How Wide, How Far, How Long [from The Gorg Who Would Be King] i love that song so much, and i want it on a CD [so i can stop rewinding the DVD mostly]

there's also Two Lost Souls [Sweetums and Robin] that one's fun, as well as [i think this is what it's called] You're Just Too Good To Be True [i forget the special guest right now, but Sweetums sings with her, it's pretty funny] and i know you're going for songs, but if you could, try and get the sound clip of Statler and Waldorf heckling Milton Berle [HILARIOUS... to me anyway] or when they interview Statler and he complains about the opera [i always get a kick out of that]

edit: oh, i just thought of one, for the ending perhaps, i know he only sings one part but Saying Goodbye, and if you could find it If Just One Person, the version from Jim's funeral, Scooter leads it

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Neka. The song You're Just Too Good To Be True was from the Ruth Buzzi TMS episode, from Season 1. Notable in itself for the fact that Ruth later became part of the Sesame cast in the early 90's.

If you guys have song requests, please post/ask in the Lots of MUP3's thread as it's easier to track there.
That said, I can offer Counting The Floors and For Me And My Goyle if you want those Devco.

Mr Devco

Reaction score
I'm really really close you guys, probably by next Friday. just need a couple more songs, then I will put it in an order and host it for you guys to download!

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
Yes - it's from the documentary "Down at Fraggle Rock." In it, Richard talks about what it was like to be a director for the first time, as well as what it was like to play Junior Gorg.

The photo also shows up at the end of one 1993 SST episode, which the crew had dedicated to Richard's memory. So it's there with the caption, "In Memory of Richard Hunt: 1951-1992."

Thanks so much, Muppet Newsgirl! I'd love to see that doccumentary, is it available on the DVD boxset?

Kiki

Reaction score

20 more minuets and I'm ready to put it in order!
Oh wow, awesome! :excited: I must say, good choice of songs you have thar, that playlist includes some of my all-time favourite Muppet tracks. :flirt: Sweet!

Aww, I had no idea that was at the end of a SSt ep- I'm so glad that they did that.

Yeah, I was fortunate to view that FR doco when I bought season 1 from Amazon (it doesn't come with the Aus version for some reason...). For those who haven't seen it, it's exceptional and very informative. PLUS, Richard makes many appearences throughout it. =) Should be on youtube, even. Btw, has anyone bought the '40 Years of Sunny Days' DVD set? I got it a few months back, and there's a behind-the-scenes doco included and Richard is in it performing the Two-Headed Monster with Jerry. :smile: Jerry is shown more and is a lot more vocal, but it's still a chance to see Richard giggling in the background. =)

Mr Devco

Reaction score
Oh wow, awesome! :excited: I must say, good choice of songs you have thar, that play-list includes some of my all-time favorite Muppet tracks. :flirt: Sweet!
I don't think I can do a full hour anymore. I have 42 minutes & 39 seconds. That's the best i'm able to do :cry:

analeisa

Reaction score
Aww, I had no idea that was at the end of a SSt ep- I'm so glad that they did that.
Me too. Richard did so much for Sesame so it's lovely that they honored. Somebody actually put the credits from that episode on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBRLtJySoZQ

Btw, has anyone bought the '40 Years of Sunny Days' DVD set? I got it a few months back, and there's a behind-the-scenes doco included and Richard is in it performing the Two-Headed Monster with Jerry. :smile: Jerry is shown more and is a lot more vocal, but it's still a chance to see Richard giggling in the background. =)
Yep, I got it for Christmas. The behind the scences stuff (along with the whole DVD :stick_out_tongue:) makes me quite happy. Jerry is more vocal when they're peforming Two Headed Monster but we get to see him tease Richard. "I just got back from New Jersey and for the first time I believe him. It's a really a hassle."

I have 42 minutes & 39 seconds. That's the best i'm able to do
Sorry you can't reach your goal. That's still a good amount of audio though.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Yep, I got it for Christmas. The behind the scences stuff (along with the whole DVD :stick_out_tongue:) makes me quite happy. Jerry is more vocal when they're peforming Two Headed Monster but we get to see him tease Richard. "I just got back from New Jersey and for the first time I believe him. It's a really a hassle."
And hassle's what you call it when you're being charitable! With some of the backups you see around here, it's amazing that we're called the Garden State and not the Gridlock State. :eek:

I've seen the clip that you mentioned. Richard's really got a case of the giggles and the guffaws there - when Jerry walks in, it's all Richard can do to stay upright, he's laughing so hard. :wink:

Sorry to hear the mix got canceled, Mr. Devco - there's got to be a lot more Richard-related MP3s out there. There's got to.

Mr Devco

Reaction score
Sorry to hear the mix got canceled, Mr. Devco - there's got to be a lot more Richard-related MP3s out there. There's got to.
I still have it save for later. Working on Jerry now. Im dreading the Steve and Dave Mixes, those will be really hard to fill