want to buy first muppet show album

bagheera

Reaction score
Hi

Just joined the forum and am keen to buy a copy of the first muppet show album - we have a daughter called Lydia and quite coincidentally wanted to get hold of the album that had the song about a "lydia" in it, as we keep singing it! The 25th anniversary album doesnt have it and the season 1 dvd doesnt feature it either.

I remember having this album as a child, but wiould be keen to get hold of this for reasonable offers made - preferably would be in cassette format, as I dont have a record player anymore. Presume it was never put on CD?

Any offers, clues for how I can get hold of this would be appreciated - all I know is that it was about 1976/7 and on Pye records in the UK....

Thanks

La Monstrua

Reaction score
Still need help locating album?

I can help if you still need some. Thanks!

Animal

Reaction score
bagheera: The song you mention is called "Lydia, The Tattooed Lady", IS on the first season dvd-boxset. It´s the opening number from episode 2 with guest star Connie Stevens. AND...as you also mention, it´s also included on the first Muppet Show album, released in 1977 on Pye Records in UK, and Arista in the US.:smile: