Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
The disco one was definitly made before he became known to the grown ups.
Yeah. I've noticed that was Jerry Nelson doing his voice, though it might have been Michael Earl Davis in the costume. Marty took over the role before the grownups met Mr. S. I'm guessing that one was around 1978 or 1979 because the Sesame Disco album came out around that time.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:
It's because Viacom owns Noggin, so anything with a Noggin logo must go.
Yeah,I've noticed so many hate videos of Viacom on Youtube now beause they deleted videos from Youtube other than Sesame Street.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Well I really didn't enjoy the video. It just doesn't seem right to put up sounds from variou episodes with hgip hop music.

Sorry.

PiLfan

Reaction score
muppet_dk said:
Enjoy it while you can folks, if viacom are gona win this, others are bound to follow. And it could be the end of you tube.
http://www.dailytech.com/Viacom+Sues+Google+for+1+Billion/article6465.htm

actually, if you read the article there appears to be an easy solution. just transfer all the uploaded material from youtube to iFilm.com. there's already a couple of sesame street videos uploaded there, and i'm guessing they won't be taken down since it's viacom's site and they get the advertising revenue they desire so much.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Bahgwan made ALL his videos private!Now the only Little Jerry and the Monotones song we have on Youtube is "Telephone Rock,and none of the copies are the full version of the song!:boo: