New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh, do you two know each other?
:smile: Great! Welcome!
Also welcome to all other new members! Hope you come to feel at home here!

chefothefuture

Reaction score
Well I'm new here in my Quest for a unButchered "Emmit Otter..."
However, being a muppet fan since the first season of Sesame Street
it's neet to see who else Jim Henson warped LOL!
Can any one else remember the original " Mah-nuh, Mah-nuh" ?

gmamaof5

Reaction score
welcome to all of you!
Being a Muppet Person is the most wonderful way to go. Life is easier when you are green.
It isn't easy being green. When green is all you want to be.

gmamaof5

Reaction score
it isn't easy beeing green!

Hi there, I too just found this website and love it. I have grown up watching Henson's creations and have a collection of some of the plush toys. I had such a hard time finding a fiery from Labyrinth but did about 5 years ago, and I noticed there were some members on here searching for one too. Just wanted to let y'all know that I saw one on E-Bay the other day.
Well that's it, I'm off to watch The Muppet Show now:smile:
don't worry, be happy.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hi ya'll!

I'm 20 years old, raised on Sesame Street, Plaza Sesamo (hey, it counts), The Muppet Movie, :smile: Fraggle Rock, :excited: The Muppet Show, and Muppet Babies.

I also own a very nice book titled "The Muppet Show Book" which is from 1978!
Well I'm new here in my Quest for a unButchered "Emmit Otter..."
However, being a muppet fan since the first season of Sesame Street
it's neet to see who else Jim Henson warped LOL!
Can any one else remember the original " Mah-nuh, Mah-nuh" ?

Welcome! :excited:

ChrisOmrac

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm technically new here (even though I signed up a while back, I never got around to posting until now).

Various Muppet-related facts about me:
  • I have the Applause Ernie puppet, and I think I have Bert somewhere too.
  • I had an Elmo In Grouchland poster laying around, but due to carelessness it got trashed. ...I hated that movie anyways :boo:
  • I think Sesame Street was much better before it started revolving around that little red monster we know as Elmo.
  • That new TMX Elmo is just freakin' creepy.
  • And so is that TMX Ernie.
  • And TMX Animal... wait, I don't think that exists, but if it did it'd probably scare the bejeezus out of kids :eek: (imagine Animal flipping out on your floor! O_O)
  • I think Muppetvision 3D and Muppet Up are freakin' awesome
...Did I forget anything? :cool:

RebornInFlames

Reaction score
Hello all. Apologies, but I'm not actually here to talk extensively about Muppets, just to ask a question about something. But who knows, I might stay. Stranger things have happened. But, like most of you, I was brought up watching Sesame Street, and it has a fond place in my heart.

pocket dragon

Reaction score
Hi
Just a note to introduce myself. My name is Mags and I am a self confessed 'Muppets Fan', I have loved watching the Muppets ever since the 1970's when they were shown here in the UK. My favourite Muppet is 'Animal'. I have dragged my now husband all over the UK looking for Animal, poor guy he was so tired and it took me about 6 months to find one. This would include emailing Henson.com and asking where I could buy one. So, just a quick 'Hello' from the UK to everyone.