Problem with the new "Doozer" DVD?

Animal

Reaction score
I recently got the new DVD, "Doin´Things That Doozers Does", but I have a problem with it...!
It´s under the "Fraggle Challenge", with the 10 questions. And when I get to question number 10, the disc freeze. It wont move on to the bonus episode. The only thing I can do is to turn off the power. Then I got another one, but it´s the same problem with this new one. Very very strange!!!

Anyone else had this problem or knows about this???

Thanks in advance!!! :cry:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
It could be a scratch on the disc or maybe a compatibility problem with your dvd player.

Animal

Reaction score
No...I forgot to tell this too: I´ve tried it on 3 dvd-players and my computer too, so it´s not my player...:cry:

Animal

Reaction score
yep...at the same place on both discs....:cry:

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
If you have the receipt take it back to the store and they should exchange it. I once spent an hour trying to get to the bonus episode on one of the Fraggle discs. I kept missing the same question and it was halfway through the darn game, so I had to stop and then answer everything again.

Animal

Reaction score
I already did...but I had the same problem with 2 discs now...exactly the same place on the discs!!!:cry:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Did you buy the disks from the same store? Maybe they got a bad batch of disks. The best thing you could do it go to your store and see if you can get a store credit or something, and if there is no other retailer near you that would sell this, contact HIT and see if they can send you a copy or something/