Open Source Puppetry Project

Shynee

Reaction score
Me me me

Mr. ScrapsFlippy I am at you command. I'm in.

Trekkie Monster

Reaction score
hel

I was just thinking, this concept reminds me alot of "The Hoobs" it was a brittish show that played on TVo (I believe it was a Jim Henson production?) There were a group of monster type characters who were on a mission to discover all the 'strange and fasinating' things that human children think and do, and they would do a little broadcast to other Hoobs. The characters had never seen or heard of alot of the things such as tree's, toys, tea kettles and everything you can think of. It would be neat to have two characters (one male and one female) reporting to a thir character that would only need to be built by one person and they would be sent the video's and record a new intro/outro for each episoid, and each video would have these characters reoporting to their 'boss' character about the new and fasinating places around the world.

puppetsmith

Reaction score
I like that idea! It serves the purpose and provides continuity.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Oops, this was accidently posted. Someone can erase it.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Well, to be honest I'm out of ideas here, but I'm still on board when we get this project going. For the sake of Scrapsflippy who started this thing I figured I would put together a lsit of who all wants to be involved and where we are located:
(in order of appearance:smile: )

Scrapsflippy- Los Angeles, CA
DannyRWW- Milwaukee, WI
Muppetsdownunder- Sydney, Australia
Mrs. Pepper-?
MGov- Los Angeles, CA
Bezalet- Dallas, TX
Gfakwort- Chicago, IL
Shynee- Long Beach, CA
TrekkieMonster- Canada

We seem to have the west coast covered. Two of us are from the midwest, and we have a representative from our neighbors to the nortth, as well as some one from Australia. I'll update this list as needed.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Congrats Danny!! ^_^ I'm definately a canuck too.