Garfield Movie Characters

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'll like it no matter what. I was wondering about that but I figured if they don't move his mouth people won't think of it as a movie their thought would be " Why isn't he moving his mouth?" A friend will say "...Because he never did in the comic or the cartoon." Then that friend will say. "But how do we know if Jon or anyone else can hear him." Then the other one (that is the one thats a big Fan of Garfield) will say. "Because in the comic it looked as tho Jon could hear Garfield's thoughts." then so on and so on. Sorry I'm the same way but there might be some parts where he might not move his mouth in the movie but until I see it I won't judge it. I just wanted to have some fun. Sorry Krazedmuppet!

Lazy J

Reaction score
Heathcliff and the Catilac cats dvd (sort of)

http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=1412

"What's more, UAV has loaded up the DVD with 2 Bonus episodes of Heathcliff and the Catillac Cats: "House of the Future" and "Who's Got the Chocolate?" All of this is on a 92-minute disc that goes for just $14.99 SRP."

You would have to buy Heatchcliff movie to get it but it a start.

Gonzwella

Reaction score
Sounds sketchy. I'll see it, but what's the plot going to be? And why isn't Odie CG? What breed of dog is he anyway? And Jon better look like Jon! And how would they make Arlene pink? And with a gap in her teeth? That would be hard.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Lazy J said:
http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=1412

"What's more, UAV has loaded up the DVD with 2 Bonus episodes of Heathcliff and the Catillac Cats: "House of the Future" and "Who's Got the Chocolate?" All of this is on a 92-minute disc that goes for just $14.99 SRP."

You would have to buy Heatchcliff movie to get it but it a start.
DEAR FROG!!! I jumped out of my seat!

Lazy J.... you da man!