Most Wanted for Sesamestreet.org

minor muppetz

Reaction score
...and more than just adding clips, i wish more than anything they would add a search feature where one could look up clips either by year or even better the episode number it first appeared in.
SO do I! However, there is one clip that actually has "season one" as a tag. That's Kermit's WHat Happens Next Machine. Last time I checked that was the only clip in a search for season one clips, and I did search a handful of other seasons with no luck.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
You know, since the website includes clips from specials, I'd like to see the website include clips from Sesame Street's All-Star 25th Birthday: Stars and Streets Forever, Out to Lunch, and Big Bird's Birthday.

I'd also like to know if there were more Letters Make Words clips, besides the one for the letter B.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I'd also like to know if there were more Letters Make Words clips, besides the one for the letter B.
Having actively watched the show in the early 1980s, I can confirm there were no Letters Make Words segments other than the letter B version. It makes me wonder if the producers of that segment had initially planned to produce additional Letters Make Words segments for other letters, but was scrapped prematurely?