I won't be posting anymore...

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
0 members have been accepted this year, four were accepted last year, and 5 in 2020. There's probably well over a thousand pending members, and he doesn't care. It's bizarre and weird. I would just say join the Muppet Central Discord at this point.
do you have a link to the discord?

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I am also considering retiring from these boards too, but I may pop in when need be, such as if there are fresh episodes on HBO Max, or like with the case in recent weeks, news regarding former Sesame cast members, voice actors, or animators. The reason is for the purpose of focusing on other interests.. I haven't decided when I am going to retire, but it will be as early as tomorrow.

Any Del

Reaction score
You know what? I'm officially done with this website. It's practically a dead horse clinging onto life support. It used to be a fun place when I first joined back in December 2016 thanks to @mariolover. Despite all the drama that happened over the years I'm very grateful and honored to have meet so many wonderful people, even those who have made a huge impact on my life for the better. Muppet Central was a home away from home and most of you whomever I've gotten along with are like family to me.

The fact that no new members have yet to come here and so many people have left, let's just say I'm ending the chapter of my life by leaving this place for good. Well, it was a pleasure knowing all of you. Maybe in the distant future once I got my life sorted out I might come back. As of this moment,

I bid you all fair well. Peace ✌.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Goodbye Any Del. I know I’ve said many times in the past I wanted to stay until the end, but it looks like the end has come sooner than I expected. I’m probably gonna call it quits too.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Goodbye Any Del. I know I’ve said many times in the past I wanted to stay until the end, but it looks like the end has come sooner than I expected. I’m probably gonna call it quits too.
Please stay. It's breaking my heart that a lot of people are leaving, just because there's no new members being added.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
man. this place really is becoming a ghost town. not sure if im glad or disappointed that i havent missed much

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah I only comment on muppet related material now if something big is going on. Otherwise this place is just dead.

groverandgrapes

Reaction score
This thread has been renewed. Mainly because I was trying to connect several other threads saying the same thing to it and the old thread of this got lost into a now deleted thread. Oops.

This thread is here two-fold: because some folks are going into military, or moving to places where there is no internet; there are also those folks who feel that it is necessary to bring drama into the forums to gain attention and have folks beg them to stay on board.

Muppet Central does not represent or promote negativity so far as I'm concerned as it is nothing that was ever taught to us by anything Jim Henson was involved with.

Please stop posting the threads in every area of the forum. It is negative and is absolutely emoting a mood which Muppet Central does NOT represent, nor would Jim Henson approve.

I welcome you to stay around and be friendly with everyone; but, if you're going to go then just simply go. There is no need to make a big deal of it for attention and hope folks are going to beg you to stay.
oh we are gonna miss you!❤