Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

datman24

Reaction score
Ugh, never... NEVER... understood the Barney phenomenon. I thought Lamb Chop's Play Along was such a superior show. I especially liked it even more when my father said that he used to watch Shari and Lamb Chop when he was a kid as well
Well, I was at the right age at the right time when this show was on, so blame me.

hooperfan

Reaction score
That's understandable. I was 15 in '93 so it had no interest on my part.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I was mostly a PBS kid growing up, but since there were way more shows on the network by 2004, I never really paid much attention to Barney.

As a near-adult, I see exactly where you’re coming from with your hatred. I know that Sesame purists like to rag on Elmo, but even Elmo has more emotions than that stupid Dino (his raging is actually kind of a meme right now).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, so I technically realized I had already uploaded the last episode of the arc which had Don Music. So basically up till Thursday will be episodes following this one.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
The destruction of Hooper’s store has to be the saddest and most entertaining moment from Sesame Street. Good thing, David went to the farm by this point. He would’ve murdered Biff.