What made you angry today?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I know. Sometimes at the bank or post office the customer in front of you starts talking to whoever is behind the counter like a long lost brother.
If there’s people in line who have business to take care of, you shouldn’t be holding them up.
Where did you go for your vaccine?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I went to get it at a local CVS. The guy in front of me was just completely holding up the line with what he needed to get done and I was getting pretty impatient. I always make sure to keep any comments to myself, but I was showing signs of annoyance (sighing, eye rolling, tapping my legs etc).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So a guy was randomly parked out next to the back entrance to where trucks come and go at the market basket in front of my complex, and for almost ten minutes he just kept randomly turning on his car alarm causing a noise disturbance. It was so irritating and it got to the point I almost walked down there wanting to call the guy out for causing a disturbance.... but then he eventually drove off thankfully (though looking at it now, not the wisest thought as god knows what he had in his car with him).

Still though, it was very infuriating. He was just randomly sitting there for no reason constantly turning his car alarm on.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I posted a pride month shout out to all LGBT members and allies on an MST3K Facebook group I’m in, and..... yeah. Definitely saw some really outright disrespectful bigots I ended up blocking. One even being a gay man himself who excused the behavior.

For a fandom that actually has some really awesome people I was pretty disgusted, especially with how inclusive the show is. But hey, bigots everywhere I guess 🤷🏿‍♂️

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean here it is 2021, and there's still people out there who are complaining on social media about "the LGBT agenda being shoved down our throat."

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In some cases I do see agendas from dishonest people, other cases there are genuine LGBT representations and shout out messages. But yeah, there are the bigots who just see everything as pandering.

Any Del

Reaction score
The DVD version of Scooby Doo and the Alien Invaders doesn't have the King Ramses' Curse episode from Courage. Apparently only the VHS version does. What a let down!

Any Del

Reaction score
This west indian prick at the local ice cream shop was giving me an attitude and rushing me and I told him "**** off and go **** yourself you miserable fat pile of ****!" and just walked off.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
This west indian prick at the local ice cream shop was giving me an attitude and rushing me and I told him "**** off and go **** yourself you miserable fat pile of ****!" and just walked off.
😕
Without ice cream?🙁

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Wait, was this a customer or employee?