Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean literally half of his supporters on twatter pretty much have no clue he's republican-leaning.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
More prime examples of how Retrumplicans practically live in their own personal Opposite Day:

The gas issue aside. . . .
- The only ones who paid lower taxes under Trump were the wealthy elite; everyone else was paying higher taxes (which I can personally attest to).
- What "open economy"? I don't know about this so-called "open economy," but the "closed economy" under Biden is the result of Biden inheriting an economy that nearly crashed due to Trump not doing a **** thing about COVID.
- Peace in the Middle East? The only one Trump made peace with was Russia; ****, when Obama tried making peace with the Middle East, Reps actually attacked him and accused him of pussifying the country and turning us into a bunch of apologists.
- "No inflation"? How the frog do you explain grocery prices among other things sky-rocketing over the past four years as a direct result of Trump's tariffs? Why are we paying $3.29 for bottles of juices that used to be $2.74 or $10 for containers of fabric softener that used to be $5 a few years ago?'
- If the border was secured, how come Trump never finished that wall? Not to mention a large portion of it actually collapsing from one big gust of wind?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Every president is blamed for whatever current problem is happening, this is nothing new. And honestly, everyone lives in their own tailor-made world where they ignore the facts they don't like, regardless of your political party.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
My wife is a CVS manager. Not exactly part of the wealthy elite, but she qualified for tax breaks. So explain that one away.

You can keep ignoring the truth, but it doesn’t alter the fact the Mueller report proved beyond a shadow of any doubt there was no Russian collusion.
Just in case you can’t remember too far back, Obama’s attempts at peace in the Middle East entailed giving millions of dollars to Iran (a country that hates America as much as it hates Israel) . That’s like paying blackmail money to a bully hoping he won’t beat you up.

If you think there was inflation under Trump, hang on to your sweaters when the inflation from Biden’s spending kicks in.