Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MWoO

Reaction score
Also, @LittleJerry92, if you are going to pretend to ignore my posts I suggest you not react to them. Breaks the illusion.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, what a big shock that White House Republicans are refusing to work with Biden on "bipartisan" matters, and are vowing to block him at every pass just like they did with Obama! I am dumbfounded and stupefied!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Wow, what a big shock that White House Republicans are refusing to work with Biden on "bipartisan" matters, and are vowing to block him at every pass just like they did with Obama! I am dumbfounded and stupefied!
First, Whitehouse Republicans? Name one Republican in the Whitehouse.
Second, what are these so-called "bipartisan" matters?
Third, it takes two to strike a deal. If the proposals that President Obama and now President Biden put forth are so far left to begin with, they know darn well the Republicans aren't going to work with them.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Biden and Harris: We're finally going to take measures to try to bring an end to senseless gun violence in this country.
Republicans: OMG! We have a dictator in the White House who's going against the Constitution!
Me: Except that's exactly who you voted for and had in the White House for the past four years.

Biden and Harris: Gun violence in America is an epidemic and has made us a global embarrassment.
Republicans: OMG! America needs a new leader now!
Me: Oy vey gevalt.

Biden and Harris: Enough with the silent prayers, it's past time we took action.
Republicans: OMG! Biden thinks he's more powerful than God! Blasphemous!
Me: Says the same people who literally said Trump sat at the right hand of God and was the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Welcome to 2021. 👍🏻

Guess it’s time to bring out this song again.

Last edited:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I never thought Trump was the Second Coming. There were plenty of other false messiahs over the years. Trump was President, not God. There’s a huge space between God and man.
I’ll believe Biden/Harris gun policy when the streets of Chicago get cleaned up. Obama never did that either, and he had just as many mass shootings under his watch.