The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Any Del

Reaction score
Like what @D'Snowth said on the Department of Cartoons section on Cartoon Network's old website using the internet archive.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
My wife bakes. She gave me a little taste of what she’s making Christmas Day.
There are these little pastries, very big this time of year, called petit fours.
These tiny little cakes are layers of sponge cake with jelly between them. Then they’re frosted and decorated. They’re so small you can eat one in one bite.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Yesterday somebody posted Sesame Street episode 330. This was from season 3, early 1972, around my 4th birthday.
It was nice to see Rafael and Tom again. But the gem was the English version of “Windy”.
I don’t even remember this from my youth, since it was so rare.

Naturally, though, whenever a new episode is posted, there are people asking/begging/demanding more. One guy had a list of ten or more episodes he wanted posted. Like there’s no effort involved.
Ingrates one and all.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Went to Chick Fil-A for the first time. There are only a few in New Jersey (right now), but man, that was the best chicken sandwich ever.
I can’t eat potatoes, so the waffle fries were out. But the chicken tortilla soup was amazing.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly as a bisexual man, the LGBTQIA+ community can bash on them all the want. I LOVE their chicken! And their cookies and cream milkshake is to die for. 😍

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Might as well post here while I've got the chance.

For my birthday, the family and I had two distinct meals...
Chilaquiles with avocado and refried beans in the morning hours.
Then poutine-styled burgers with a Baltimore Scream dessert in the evening hours.

Sure, this should be posted in the What Did You Eat? thread, but it was my birthday and I was really happy with the whole thing.

That, plus it'll be Christmas in a coupla days, so c'mon, get happy.