Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
STFU. I am taking a stand! No one will stop me!

I came back here because I was tired of my posts being purged on other threads.

You aren’t the boss of me!
You've often been on these boards telling us how your faith is so strong and your religious believes are above all. Serious question. What does your religion teach you about loving your neighbor?

Don't you think your God would appreciate you wearing a mask and showing kindness and regard for your neighbor? You are not wearing a mask for your sake and health and well-being. You are wearing it for the safety and well-being of those around you. You don't know their physical conditions or maladies. Time to show your faith in the small gesture of wearing a mask. Without kind acts your religion is just background noise.

Love your neighbor as yourself.

Peace be with you

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've often said that what the far right pushes is "Toxic Patriotism," but Trump is really establishing this now with his new "1776 Commission" that he's just enacted via another one of his lame-brain Executive Orders, basically having school children indoctronated with this sense of toxic patriotism (and I would suspect also to further whitewash history as well).

And yet, some still can't see this nut is clearly a dictator in the making.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why has it taken Trump three years to do anything to help Puerto Rico after being devastated by Hurricane Maria?

Last edited:

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score