Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Old Thunder

Reaction score
You guys are all so disrespectful to me because you interpret me as a hateful jerk when I’m really not.
I interpret you as someone who’s too trusting of the people that surround you, and then you parrot the hurtful things they say on this forum. I think you’re a really nice guy, I’m just really sorry that you’ve been preyed upon by the people you trust.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Okay. I unfollowed this page. Don’t expect me to see any more of your messages.

You guys are all so disrespectful to me because you interpret me as a hateful jerk when I’m really not.

I am very popular in real life and I have a lot of real life friends.

Jesus said we would be hated for preaching the truth though, and that people would misinterpret us as a judgmental bigot, so I’m not surprised.

I wish you all well. Praying for you all to become nicer to me.
if what u say is jesus's word, then sign me up for satanism 😍😍

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Mario might never see this, since he stormed off in a hissy fit.
As far as masks go, I don’t like wearing them, but I do out of respect for other people. So I don’t catch Covid from anybody, and nobody catches it from me. Respect works both ways.
And if I’m reading my Bible right, Jesus said to love others as I loved you.

mariolover

Reaction score
Mario might never see this, since he stormed off in a hissy fit.
As far as masks go, I don’t like wearing them, but I do out of respect for other people. So I don’t catch Covid from anybody, and nobody catches it from me. Respect works both ways.
And if I’m reading my Bible right, Jesus said to love others as I loved you.
I came back here just to read your post. I saw you posted on here.

I didn’t look at any of the others, because I have a feeling all or most of them are negative remarks.

I scrolled down the page really fast so I wouldn’t have to look at them, but I figured you wouldn’t have anything bad to say about me, so I was curious what you said.

I went into 3 stores yesterday. Strangely, even though I didn’t get called out at the first 2, I got called out by an employee at the last store, so I just pulled up my mask without fighting with him because I didn’t want to be a jerk,

and also I didn’t want to risk losing my life or getting beat up over a piece of cloth.

You’ve heard the news stories over people getting physically abused or even killed for not wearing a mask. It’s ridiculous.

Last edited:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Well, that didn't take long, did it? Is anyone really surprised that Mario's back?

Of course, he won't see this post because he scrolls past real fast. :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
First of all, like @fuzzygobo said, respect works both ways: you can't be disrespectful towards others, then expect others to be respectful towards you. It doesn't work like that, if your boy Trump is any example of this. You know why nobody respects him? Because he disrespects everybody who isn't wealthy, white, heterosexual, and fire-and-brimstone Christian - much like yourself. Nobody is entitled to respect; respect is earned . . . and how do you earn respect? By being respectful to others . . . and why do we intrepret you as a hateful jerk? Because you're disrespectful to a lot of people on this forum, especially our LGBTQIA members.
I am very popular in real life and I have a lot of real life friends.
I'm sure you are. Just like Trump says of himself: he's very popular and has a lot of friends - so, if he says it of himself, I'm sure it's the same with you.
Jesus said we would be hated for preaching the truth though, and that people would misinterpret us as a judgmental bigot, so I’m not surprised.
Again, there's a difference between teaching and Bible-thumping, and the latter is what you're guilty of. You're not preaching the Lord's word, you're ham-fisting, hammering, and shoving it down people's throats. You can spread His teachings without resorting to the hate-tactics that you do, but unfortunately, you won't, so that's why you come across as a judgmental bigot.

All of this is why more and more people in this day and age are turning away from God, Jesus, Christianity, and religion in general, because people like you are spreading false representations that God is a hateful, vengeful deity who has a ton of conditions when it comes to His love for mankind, that Jesus would ignore others who are in need of Him because they somehow don't measure up to His standards, and that Christianity is a religion of hate . . . in fact, it's because of people like you that an atheist friend of mine equates Christianity (and organized religion in general) as hatred, citing that religion shouldn't teach hate.

You're not surprised, because you're blinded by your own religious toxicity (like toxic masculinity).
I wish you all well. Praying for you all to become nicer to me.
:laugh:😄😆😅😂🤣
"I hate these people, I hate those people, I hate this, I hate that, blah-blah-blah, you people really need to be nicer to me!" Are you Frank Burns?

Here's a better idea: instead of praying for us to be nicer to you, you should pray that the Lord will open your eyes to the errors of your own ways and help you become a better person to other people.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Here’s one thing I’ve learned, from someone who’s been around a little longer than most.
God’s love is unconditional. He is not a God of hate, fear, spite, or your love has to be earned. He gives it freely.
But so many still have trouble accepting it.
We, as people, struggle with loving people unconditionally like God does. His love is Agape love.
I’ve been a practicing Christian for 20 years, and I’m still learning, still growing, still knowing I have a way to go.
Do Christians leave something to be desired? Yes, some do, and the same can be said for Jews, Muslims, agnostics, and anybody else. Many people fail to live up to the ideals their religion sets for them. Is it my place to judge them? No, because only one is qualified to do the judging, and it certainly ain’t me.

I do love it when people storm off in high dudgeon. “I’m leaving! I hate you! I’m picking up my marbles and going home and never coming back! Nyaaaahhh Nyaaaahhhh!!!!!”

one hour later. “I’m back! Anybody miss me?”

I signed off this site for two years. I seriously doubt anybody noticed I was gone. When I did come back, I slowly made my way back into the fold. It was hard when besides Snowthy you had Sarge, drtooth, and others who ate a thousand posts for breakfast.
But I made my presence known, not by beating people over the head, but adding only when I had something worth saying. I was never into posting for post’s sake.
And with the people mentioned above, we didn’t always agree, but I earned their respect, and they earned mine.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Somebody riddle me this: if Trump is uniting and bringing people together, and isn't doing anything to incite or stir up violence among his base, then why, after spending three days watching the RNC on TV, has my dad been attacking my mom and calling her a, "Typical, crybaby, Democrat *****" without provocation?

MWoO

Reaction score
Somebody riddle me this: if Trump is uniting and bringing people together, and isn't doing anything to incite or stir up violence among his base, then why, after spending three days watching the RNC on TV, has my dad been attacking my mom and calling her a, "Typical, crybaby, Democrat *****" without provocation?
Because your dad is a ****** bag.