The Doctor Who Thread

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yeah, Resolution was my favorite of the season by far. The pacing was better than most (especially other Chib-penned episodes), the deaths were creepy and well done, there was tension, and heck, for once I even liked the one shot characters. The pay off for Ryan and his dad was surprisingly well done, Tosin actually gives a good performance. But Yaz still has nothing to do. Like, obviously she couldn't have done much in Ryan's side plot, but why not make her more instrumental in the Dalek plot??

Angela Mae

Reaction score
Everyone keeps saying the new Master is as good as the U.N.I.T./Pertwee Years Master, but i just don't see it.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Everyone keeps saying the new Master is as good as the U.N.I.T./Pertwee Years Master, but i just don't see it.
I mean, personally, I loved Dhawan's performance, even more so than Simm. His Master seems a lot more angry yet deep within you can see glimpses of melancholy and pain. This Master has been through a lot of ****!

But still, he isn't better than Delgado, that I can agree with.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I can't decide who's Master I like better. Delgado, Gomez, and Dhawan are all so good.

Angela Mae

Reaction score
I'd like to see the Doctor meet more figures from historical pop culture, such as John Denver or Allan Freed.

Angela Mae

Reaction score
Can I just say how *much* I hate the "If you kill the mass murderer you will be just like him" argument? Especially when, as Graham rather logically points out, previous attempts to stop said mass-murderer have proved singularly ineffective?

I like to think that if an alien appeared out of nowhere claiming to be a god and needing life support, I'd ask the equivalent "What does God need with a starship?" before proceeding.**

**From Star Trek V. The only good line in the entire movie.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Can I just say how *much* I hate the "If you kill the mass murderer you will be just like him" argument? Especially when, as Graham rather logically points out, previous attempts to stop said mass-murderer have proved singularly ineffective?
are you referencing Kerblam! ?