Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

datman24

Reaction score
We may not get paid, but the knowledge that people at Henson, Sesame, and Disney use the Wiki for research is a comforting thought.
That's why I love the Wiki. The fact that the people behind it are trustworthy enough to have such a good relationship with the people associated with the Muppets and Sesame Street, it has provided them with information and visuals most of us cannot get elsewhere. I also appreciate the professionalism with the way the information is presented. Now if only other fan Wiki's can be as professional and trustworthy as the Muppet Wiki...

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
That's why I love the Wiki. The fact that the people behind it are trustworthy enough to have such a good relationship with the people associated with the Muppets and Sesame Street, it has provided them with information and visuals most of us cannot get elsewhere. I also appreciate the professionalism with the way the information is presented. Now if only other fan Wiki's can be as professional and trustworthy as the Muppet Wiki...
I wonder if Disney wiki also does that.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Probably not. While they do have organized aspects, it's very much a kind of wiki where someone can add "Soandso looked at Suchandsuch in this way in this episode, hinting they may like them" and nobody will remove it.

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
Probably not. While they do have organized aspects, it's very much a kind of wiki where someone can add "Soandso looked at Suchandsuch in this way in this episode, hinting they may like them" and nobody will remove it.
Are message walls and user profiles private?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I was just about to share the link to Dexter's debut!

Oh well, here's another guide, Oscar and Bruno hear the story of Snow White.

https://muppet.fandom.com/wiki/Episode_2030

I remember somebody talking about this on the forum (either this one or Toughpigs) a long time ago, saying that Bruno had some dialogue, and the characters page confirms he gets some dialogue there.