The new What Made You Smile Today thread

mariolover

Reaction score
Went to my church's in person worship night tonight! While the Sunday services will be online until at least mid-August (that's what they announced), it was still fun to do one in person event and listen to and sing songs that glorify God!

mariolover

Reaction score
As some of you guys know, I like to collect rare VHS tapes. I managed to find the EXTREMELY rare Ronald McDonald VHS tape "The Legend of McDonaldLand Loch" for 100 bucks on eBay so I bought it. I am so happy because I've been searching for a physical copy for YEARS!

Last edited:

cjd874

Reaction score
Yesterday, I finally got to visit my grandparents for the first time in nearly four months!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Happy 4th everyone.

Because of Covid, a lot of nearby towns cancelled their fireworks.
That’s not stopping people in the neighborhood from shooting stuff off. Just as the sun set, all the whiz-bangs went off in every direction. A lot of bottle rockets, but a few professional ones too. Pretty!
Smells like gunpowder, but it keeps the bugs away. 😋😊

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Lately, there's been a lot of wild rabbits showing up in our yard. I always love watching them because they are so cute to watch but today they were two bunnies playing a little game together and trying to see who can jump the highest. That was one of the most adorable things I've seen in quite a while.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Back in February 2018, I slipped and fell in the snow and broke my hip.
Two weeks in the hospital (they put a titanium rod from my hip to my knee to hold my leg together), two weeks of rehab, it was a month before I came home. Thank you @LittleJeery92, @Froggy Fool, and @Pigs Laundry. You three helped keep my spirits up, and I never forgot that.
2 1/2 years later, I finally got a settlement from the company that owned the parking lot, who didn’t plow, which caused me to fall.
The money I got from the settlement is more than I ever saw in my life.
But after lawyer’s fees, hospital bills, credit card bills, expenses racked up after not working for six months, I still have a little something left. After all the bills are paid, and put a few dollars in the bank, I might have enough left two by a new guitar. A Rickenbacker 12 string. Tom Petty had one. They’re beautiful guitars, but two grand a pop.
But I always dreamt of having one, now I finally can. It will get a lot of use.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lately, there's been a lot of wild rabbits showing up in our yard. I always love watching them because they are so cute to watch but today they were two bunnies playing a little game together and trying to see who can jump the highest. That was one of the most adorable things I've seen in quite a while.
We've had a lot of them lately as well.

And that little game you're witnessing is actually their mating ritual.
Back in February 2018, I slipped and fell in the snow and broke my hip.
Two weeks in the hospital (they put a titanium rod from my hip to my knee to hold my leg together), two weeks of rehab, it was a month before I came home. Thank you @LittleJeery92, @Froggy Fool, and @Pigs Laundry. You three helped keep my spirits up, and I never forgot that.
2 1/2 years later, I finally got a settlement from the company that owned the parking lot, who didn’t plow, which caused me to fall.
The money I got from the settlement is more than I ever saw in my life.
But after lawyer’s fees, hospital bills, credit card bills, expenses racked up after not working for six months, I still have a little something left. After all the bills are paid, and put a few dollars in the bank, I might have enough left two by a new guitar. A Rickenbacker 12 string. Tom Petty had one. They’re beautiful guitars, but two grand a pop.
But I always dreamt of having one, now I finally can. It will get a lot of use.
So how long do you think it'll be before you're a bonafied rock god?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
We've had a lot of them lately as well.

And that little game you're witnessing is actually their mating ritual.

So how long do you think it'll be before you're a bonafied rock god?
As soon as I lose a few pounds and get back in my old jeans. Either that or get a ruffled shirt and pretend to be Meat Loaf.