Phillip Chapman appreciation thread!

HPDJ

Reaction score
Yay Phil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unclematt

Reaction score
Phil, about two weeks ago I was the classic question about if you could invite 8 people to dinner, who would they be? I think there is even a thread on it. Just wanted to let you know that you would be comming to dinner. I, as I am sure the rest of the regular posters truly appreciate what you have given us. Thank You.

Erine81981

Reaction score
It would proubly be the old posters but then you would have to have us who have been on here longer then the newer posters. Thanks for everything Phillip and Cindy and the new one of the group who still hasn't been giving a screen name yet.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
BEAR said:
I just have one complaint...I know you have a lot to do, but I wish you and Cindy would participate in discussions more.
We do the best we can. Our son needs a lot of our time as well. That's why there is a team of moderators so that we can all carry the load together.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
unclematt said:
Phil, about two weeks ago I was the classic question about if you could invite 8 people to dinner, who would they be? I think there is even a thread on it. Just wanted to let you know that you would be comming to dinner. I, as I am sure the rest of the regular posters truly appreciate what you have given us. Thank You.
Thank you Matt. Let us know what we need to bring to help out! :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yup, thanks a lot Phill! We sure appreciate it. I now appreciate every single post I post here after you revealed the costs of this site. Each post means that much more to me, and I think of you and your family often!

Yey!!!

BEAR

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
We do the best we can. Our son needs a lot of our time as well. That's why there is a team of moderators so that we can all carry the load together.
Oh I know. And I realized that after I posted. Your child is, of course, first. It is always nice to see you pop in and out. I don't even know Cindy though, which is why I made the comment. I hope I will be able to chat more with both of you sometime soon. My best to you and your family.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I know I really appreciate him A LOT!!! He's done so well with this site and I wouldn't ever have meet so many people if I hadn't ever came across this site. Thanks again Phil! You've done so much for this web site and for all the members here. 👍👍👍👍

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I would appreciate Phil more, if he stop bsing with the newer members approval and tell us the truth.