Video: “Muppets Now” Official Trailer

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
How many episodes are we getting is that known? and might this lead to a theatrical movie? I really want a theatrical movie!

Last edited by a moderator:

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
How many episodes are we getting is that known? and might this lead to a theatrical movie? I really want a theatrical movie!
Theatrical will be out for a while due to this whole ordeal with the disease. Also, this does not have any long-term effects that will involve plans with the Muppets.

Bill stated that there’s going to be more Muppet products regardless of this doing successful or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
Theatrical will be out for a while due to this whole ordeal with the disease. Also, this does not have any long-term effects that will involve plans with the Muppets.

Bill stated that there’s going to be more Muppet products regardless of this doing successful or not.
thanks for the info my friend!

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score

I'm so excited for that. I hope we'll get a new muppets movie, even if it's going to be on Disney+.