COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Also, its $600 a week on top of unemployment benefits from the state. Plus the 1200 stimulus. I'm looking forward to my first unemployment check. It will be more than my regular check was.
Same here. Received my stimulus payment on Tuesday. And while it sucks having reduced hours, the $600 add-on to the regular unemployment will be larger than my regular check. But somehow, we just aren't doing enough.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
My friends grandparents live a 5 minute walk away, that’s ******* scary that’s it’s come within five minutes of where I live

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
My friends grandparents live a 5 minute walk away, that’s ******* scary that’s it’s come within five minutes of where I live
There are a few of us that live in and around New York City. Millions of people crowded in a small area. Hundreds dying every day.
My state (New Jersey) is tiny, but there’s nine million. At last count we had 65,000 positive cases, and 3,400 deaths. I’m a little distant from New York, but the closer you get to the city, the more cases you find. I imagine it would be similar the closer you get to London.

D'Snowth

Reaction score

MuppetsRule

Reaction score

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I couldn't even read it because of my adblockers, I just saw the headline mentioned the rich getting stimulus checks and thought it was probably something worth sharing. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!!

I guess nobody learned any lessons from those spoiled, entitled college kids who insisted on going out on spring break and ended up getting infected as a result.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, it said “restrictions with essential activities only” so I’m not sure what to make of that. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I mean, it said “restrictions with essential activities only” so I’m not sure what to make of that. 🤷🏿‍♂️
Probably people running on the beach or just doing different exercises. As long as people are within a safe distance it should be fine. Running on the beach is a super fun thing to do. I wish I was near warmer weather. It actually snowed yesterday here in NY. :sigh: