COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sigh here we f%^&*%$ go again! Democrats are beyond ridiculous. What are they going to impeach him for this time? This will cost them the House this November. I guarantee it.
Again, Fox just makes Dems look bad any chance they get; you can't take them seriously.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Again, Fox just makes Dems look bad any chance they get; you can't take them seriously.
Good lord man. You sound silly. This story wasn't cooked up by the evil Republicans at Fox.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
People voted in midterms 2018 for Democrats because they would provide proper oversight on the executive branch. They're doing precisely what their constituents voted them to do.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is anyone else's local news being broadcasted from inside the anchors' personal homes?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just to be clear, I'm not wishing death on Trump, but I feel like if he had to fight for his life like many countless others are having to do, that'd give him an idea of not only how serious this virus really is, but also open his eyes to how messed up our American healthcare system is. . . .

But, oh, who am I kidding? He's wealthy, he can afford decent healthcare.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The way he eats nothing but protein and calcium, I’m surprised he’s not dead already.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, but think of the cushy, plush, lavish, easy lifestyle he lives.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Trump looks at his own hospitals as his enemies... what the **** is wrong with this guy? Snowth is 100% right: what a pathetic waste of a human being.