COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I wish I could take those classes. Money has just been kind of a ***** for me right now. But I’m at least enjoying it as a hobby while I continue to do my own research for free.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
A second person here in New Hampshire has died from the coronavirus.

Over 60 with underlying health conditions just like the first death.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
New Jersey is up to 60 deaths. Mostly from Bergen County, which is a bridge away from Manhattan.
There’s 8 million plus in New Jersey, a million in Bergen County alone.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Today was my first day of trying to go curbside pick-up/to-go from a restaurant (Olive Garden). Yeah, it was frustrating, and, of course, since the restaurant it all the way on the other side of town, obviously the food wasn't as hot and fresh as it would be actually sitting in the restaurant, but you know what? Now is not the time to worry about petty First World problems - we're all having to make adjustments with this pandemic, and I'm sure the hosts and servers are having an even more frustrating time having to keep running in and out of the restaurant to bring to-go orders out to a parking lot filled with impatient customers.

Any Del

Reaction score
On Monday when I went to Walgreens, they only allowed two people to go into the store at a time. The rest of us had to wait outside and it was raining.