Ask Froggy Fool ANYTHING (within reason)

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
How are you coping with the virus?
I'm doing pretty well. I have online schoolwork that's preoccupying most of my time, and I'm catching up on sleep! The only thing I'm struggling with is not being able to go out and hang with people! Thank God for FaceTime!

mariolover

Reaction score
Thank God for FaceTime!
Amen! I've FaceTimed 3 of my college friends so far. This way I can see their face and it's kind of like talking to them face to face, but not exactly.

I've also FaceTimed my Grandma who is in Florida right now visiting and my brother who also lives far from me (Not going to say where my brother lives because he probably wouldn't want me to expose my location.

mariolover

Reaction score
Also, are you in College, High School, or Middle School? I asked you this already but you never answered.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If you had to choose between a classic spaghetti with marinara and meatballs or a fettuccini Alfredo as your last meal...... which would you pick?

Any Del

Reaction score
Would you smoke milk flavoured weed or eat a bowl of kief with milk on it (like eating cereal)?

Any Del

Reaction score
Would you rather eat spaghetti with meatballs or with sausage?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Also, are you in College, High School, or Middle School? I asked you this already but you never answered.
High school.
If you had to choose between a classic spaghetti with marinara and meatballs or a fettuccini Alfredo as your last meal...... which would you pick?
****, that's hard. I guess I would say classic spaghetti with marinara?
Would you smoke milk flavoured weed or eat a bowl of kief with milk on it (like eating cereal)?
iiiiiii-

y'all are weird :shifty:😂
Would you rather eat spaghetti with meatballs or with sausage?
Meatballs, all the way
Shouldn't you be asking @LittleJerry92 that?
Come on D'Snowth, I'M the one that's supposed to answer the questions! :stick_out_tongue: