And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Wait until One Million Moms sees this.
ooh, i just can't wait for the backlash!

but in all seriousness, I'm glad this is happening. Disney needs to take baby steps until one day they can make movies with LGBTQ main characters.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
but in all seriousness, I'm glad this is happening. Disney needs to take baby steps until one day they can make movies with LGBTQ main characters.
Lol, according to early reviews the gay rep in this movie is almost non existent. it's the same BS Disney has been pulling lately. They announce there will be gay rep, only for said representation to be blink and you'll miss it.
At this point, it feels almost like either blatant pandering, or like they're actively trying to bait the LGBT+ community.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Lol, according to early reviews the gay rep in this movie is almost non existent. it's the same BS Disney has been pulling lately. They announce there will be gay rep, only for said representation to be blink and you'll miss it.
At this point, it feels almost like either blatant pandering, or like they're actively trying to bait the LGBT+ community.
ughhh, i should have known! they really know how to get us gays excited... : (

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
It might be part of a push that might take root someday. Anybody remember about 20 years ago the PBS cartoon Dragon Tales? To show PC inclusiveness, they added one minor character.: a dragon in a wheelchair. Not the main characters Zak and Wheezie. But just to show they were on the PC bandwagon.

in any other movie or book, before or since, did you ever encounter a handicapped dragon?
oh wait. Not handicapped. “Differently ambled”!
shut your mouth, Brian. You said enough already.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
It might be part of a push that might take root someday. Anybody remember about 20 years ago the PBS cartoon Dragon Tales? To show PC inclusiveness, they added one minor character.: a dragon in a wheelchair. Not the main characters Zak and Wheezie. But just to show they were on the PC bandwagon.

in any other movie or book, before or since, did you ever encounter a handicapped dragon?
oh wait. Not handicapped. “Differently ambled”!
shut your mouth, Brian. You said enough already.
I remember Dragon Tales very well.