The new What Made You Smile Today thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Just posted on YouTube: from Sesame Street season 1, Green Grover (or is he brown?) demonstrating near and far. But what blows my mind is he’s done by Jim, not Frank.
During the first season there was some shuffling of monsters on various people’s hands. (caroll Spinney even performed Cookie and Beautiful Day once. Frank had his hands full that day).
They posted this once in German, but this is the first time I’ve seen it in English since I was two. For the rest of you, it will be the first time ever. Enjoy

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I reached 10,000 posts on here. It took me a few years and a really long time to do it, but I did it.

mariolover

Reaction score
A girl college student just asked me out on a date!😃

This could end up turning into an intimate relationship which I’ve always wanted!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I love pizza. There’s a new frozen one, instead of bread, the crust is made out of cauliflower. Makes it a little healthier, but still tastes great.
I’d instantly pass on that. Do not like the taste or texture of cauliflower 🤮

Thank God I finally now have medical coverage for 2020! Technically, it's not health insurance, but rather, it's pretty much a discount plan that's kind of similar to what AARP is, that comes with a number of great benefits . . . so, even if my primary doctor, or the medical group that she's with happen to be out-of-network, I can contact the company, and they can assign a representative who can advocate for me and negociate my expenses on my behalf to bring the out-of-pocket costs down considerably for me. And, the best part is I was given the option to pay for the coverage for a single annual fee of just a little over $100 . . . now I finally have some peace of mind, because not having any kind of coverage, not to mention that the southern states have a flu epidemic going around, plus this deadly Chinese coronavirus having gotten into the country and is spreading rapidly have been turning me into a crippling hypochondriac afraid to leave the house.
Oooh, congrats! Glad it all worked out for ya!!

Look what's been found!

That’s literally the only Baby Tooth clip I’ve wanted to see on YouTube. Mainly because I enjoy Hoedown in its own right. So I took complete advantage once I saw an episode with the skit.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I’d instantly pass on that. Do not like the taste or texture of cauliflower 🤮

Oooh, congrats! Glad it all worked out for ya!!

That’s literally the only Baby Tooth clip I’ve wanted to see on YouTube. Mainly because I enjoy Hoedown in its own right. So I took complete advantage once I saw an episode with the skit.
I like how you included both parts in the video.